The mystery bunch

In the court yard of beacon, jaune, Neptune & ren wore roller skates trying to skate safely. Sun is a pro showing off. He was irritating jaune. He almost fell but grab ren's hand. Jaune beg ren to not let him fall. Ren allowed it as long as there are no hands below the waist.

Ruby: I know how to skate but I never show off.

Yang: me too. (Ruby looked at her with a deadpanned expression) fine I show off a little.

Weiss: we don't skate like that in atlas.

Jing: well your home is full of snow.

Blake: sun is being mean to them. His using his tail to skate better.

Neptune finally balanced on his skates when sun skated passed him & gave him a warning. Neptune spun out of balance. He was able to grab ren's other arm. Ren is really annoyed by this. Neptune & jaune agreed ren is a great support. But ren has had it. He pushed the 2 off him. But they all end up falling on their butts.

The girls wince.

Weiss: chibi sun was rude to Neptune.

Blake nodded.

Sun was just standing there watching the whole interaction & told them they were embarrassing themselves. Jaune wanted to know how sun makes it so easy. Sun tells them it's his tail. 1 of the best things about himself. He crouches down with his tail on the ground as he tells his fallen friends his egos.

The girls shock their heads in disappointment.

Then ruby skates by & runs over sun's tail. It really hurt.

Everyone winces.

Ruby: well you can't say he deserved it.

Ren notices the Faunus in pain. Sun tries to cover his pain with a fake smile. He told them that his going to go cry tears of happiness. As he left jaune & Neptune passed out from their own pain.

Blake: every Faunus with a tail always has a problem.

Yang: don't forget your ears.

The teachers & winter gather around the desk. They have a virus in the system. Port is trying to find a way to get rid of it. "I just don't understand what could've given us a computer virus like this?" ozpin said. Penny passes by then sneezes. Then the virus got worse surprising the teachers. Winter looks at penny & figures it out.

Yang: penny can't get sick, right?

Jing: depends on her program. She may get sick since she can link herself with the Wi-Fi.

Ruby: wow. I did not know that.

In the interrogation room, Neptune is doing interrogation with a bear with the hair of ruby. Which is weird.

Weiss: that is really weird.

Sun barges into the room out of breath. Neptune tries to hide the fact his playing with a toy. Sun tells Neptune someone else is solving mysteries in town. Neptune becomes upset with this. Sun said their called the mystery bunch. Turns out it was team JNPR? & zwei? Zwei is wearing a gold collar, jaune has a green t shirt on, Nora is wearing glasses, Phyrra is wearing a green scarf & ren is wearing an orange neck scarf.

Everyone's eyes were wide.

Weiss: team JNPR?

Ruby: zwei is with them. Wearing a collar.

Blake: what is going on?

Yang: this looks like a weird joke that doesn't even make sense.

Neptune thought they were a weird cosplay. ren asks his team if they have seen a mystery, Phyrra said they'll stumble upon 1 completely by accident, Nora announces she's the smart 1 while fixing her glasses & jaune with zwei are hungry. & they scream Grimm while doing the classic comedy act.

Yang: I want to bang my head right now.

Jing: the feelings mutual.

Team JNPR runs from the Grimm & does the running in the hall of doors scene. Neptune asks what this accomplishes. Sun doesn't have a clue but its 90% of what they do. We also see uncle qrow in his bathing trunks joining the randomness.

Yang & ruby (wide eyed): uncle qrow?

Weiss: whats he even doing there?

The Grimm was caught & tied up. The mystery bunch surrounded him & jaune was eating zwei snacks? Turns out Mr. Wong was dressed up as a Grimm. I have no idea what that old man just said but I think it was the same line they use in Scooby doo with the meddling kids part. Phyrra said their mystery is solved with a minimum amount of effort. Nora announces she has glasses & they all laughed. Except for Mr. Wong.

Yang: the stupidity in this is impossible.

Neptune has no idea what happened. Sun told Neptune to eat dog food (zwei snacks) until they get to team JNPR's level.

Ruby: they named snacks after zwei?

Weiss: their eating snacks meant for dogs! I hope chibi Weiss avoids Neptune, sun & jaune.

Blake: agreed. I hope mines does the same.

 I hope mines does the same