Battle of the bands

There is a stage outside of beacon academy as ozpin introduced the battle of the bands in front of a large audience with some familiar characters.

Yang: dads there.

Ruby: whats cinder doing sneaking back stage?

Joanne: even I don't know.

Ozpin introduces the bands: puns & roses, consist of ruby, Weiss, Blake, Nora & yang. Sadly, Tai was embarrassing yang.

Yang: seriously chibi dad!

The nep-tunes, which consist of Neptune, ren, sun & jaune. they are synchronize in dancing with white highlights on their hair except jaune still has that make up on, & it's still the kind Neptune is allergic to.

Blake: they're good dancers but jaune really doesn't need that.

The trouble clefs but roman rephrase how the band name sounds like, neo set off the confetti cannon. The band consists of emerald, mercury, a Grimm Geist, Beowulf & neo.

Weiss: they have horrible taste in music.

And P3N3 or dj penny!

Ruby: ooohhh!

Girls: wow.

Roman wanted the competition to start already, ozpin started the competition as trouble clefs started off rockin!

Yang: they ain't half bad.

We see the judges: oobleck, port, winter & qrow.

Ruby: they're the judges?

Weiss: but winter detest rock music.

yang: I understand uncle qrow but seriously.

Joanne: well they are technically the staff of beacon & beacon is hosting the battle of the bands.

Neo was about to sing but Nora interrupted them, the other contestants except penny were surprised that trouble clefs were playing music. But it turns out it's an actual battle with weapons & instrumental weapons, even penny's turn table is a weapon.

RWBY: IT'S AN ACTUAL FIGHT!!??

Joanne: yeah, even I was surprised.

Roman now sees the actual concept that this is an actual battle & none of them brought their weapons. "Can't we all just come together through the power of song?" mercury said trying not to be part of the conflict but got hit by 1 of Nora's drums. Ozpin announced the battle to continue, trouble clefs bailed & neo held up a sign: uh-oh.

Blake: well they're screwed.

Everyone nodded.

Weiss is attacking sun whose deflecting attacks with a microphone, ruby is using zwei as ammo for her viola, and he bit the Beowulf. The Grimm Geist panic & hid in the drums but Nora attacked him, Weiss attacks emerald with her keyboard but she jumped over it. Now she had to avoid penny shooting lasers, a laser miss fired at the nep-tunes & Neptune got touched by jaune. The judges are judging but qrow is watching in entertainment.

Ruby: this is chaos.

Weiss (nodded): & the judges are really evaluating except for qrow.

Roman is running from Blake & penny, he used a mic stand causing Blake to trip but she regained her footing as she threw her tambourine. Penny got hit & is spinning out of control, her glasses hit roman. A Beowulf runs from with zwei on its tail, literally, the Grimm Geist bounces from the drum, sun carries an allergy Neptune & neo & yang fight with a mic & guitar. Somehow mercury got penny's flying turn table & glasses rocking on it, ruby comes to the audience thanking them for watching their show but before she could end the episode Nora bashed her.

Ruby: Nora!

Yang: there's another season?

Joanne: yes, but before that. 2 more episodes.

 2 more episodes