Surprise parties

Ruby & yang sit down outside of the classroom looking guilty. Then their father & uncle comes in. Tai gives them the father glare while qrow looks bored. "What did you girls do this time?" their dad said. Yang pronounce objection, no witnesses & they were framed. Trying to look innocent. Ruby panics & shouts its society's fault, using her age as an excuse & video games were to blame.

Weiss: what did your chibi selves do?

Yang: it can't be that bad.

Blake: ruby is panicking which is bad.

Ozpin opens the door to let the guardians in. Tai shakes his head & said "let's just get this over with." qrow assures him it may not be bad. But he was wrong. "THEY DID WHAT!?" Tai said in shock. Turns out the girls somehow set cats on fire.

Blake: RUBY! YANG!

Yang: sorry our chibi selves are stupid kids!

Ruby: the cats might have bullied zwei & we took it too far. We saw it happened 1 time at our home.

Weiss: he must've been seriously outnumbered but whatever your chibi selves did may have gone out of hand.

Jing: they set the cats on fire & during a panic the cats spread the fire.

Yang: ok it's out of control. Not bad just much worse.

Qrow admired their ambition. Tai does not want qrow to encourage his daughters to their trouble making tendencies that they take after raven. Qrow doesn't want the blame since he has a lot of work & missions. But Tai acts all wifey like that he makes a home for their family & wants qrow to appreciate his hard work. Now it's turning into an argument. Then qrow tells Tai his noodles are over cooked. Shots have been fired & Tai wants qrow to leave his house.

.....

Ruby: they sound like a married couple.

Everyone nodded slowly.

The sisters were listening in. then qrow kicks the door agreeing to leave but will also take the drink mixer. But Tai marches out correcting qrow it's a blender which his mother gave to Tai as a gift. Qrow said he licked the blender making it his. Tai counters that licking is not a thing & qrow should stop licking whatever Tai owns.

Girls: EW...

Ruby: well they don't always agree on things but this...

Yang: is too childish.

The sisters feel embarrass for their dad & uncle. Ozpin decided that they were punished enough. Ruby apologizes for their guardian's behavior.

Even ruby & yang feel embarrass.

In team RWBY's room, sun has the scroll to video mode so Blake can do a beauty blog but she doesn't know why she has to do this. Sun tells her it's for the clicks. Whatever that means. Blake holds an eyelash presser. Sadly sun has no idea what it is & thinks she's going to pullout her eyeball. & he asked if all girls pulls out their eyeball with it.

Girls: boys.

Blake decides to mess with sun & agrees with him. Blake brings up a powder clamp which she calls dork repellant. Sun asked if it works. She blows the powder at him making sun cough & blocking the camera. Sun gives Blake the scroll so he can wash his eyes. As soon as he leaves Blake cleans the screen & tells the audience it works pretty well & winks at them.

All the girls laugh at this especially Blake.

Yang, Weiss & Blake are walking in the streets of vale when ruby joins them & asks them whats really fun. Yang answers: cruising on a motorcycle, dancing in a shady club all night & beating a room full of bad guys.

Yang: yeah!

Jing: that's for the wild & adventurous types.

Weiss answers: good manners & good posture.

Weiss: reading is fun & training.

Jing: the discipline & rich type.

Blakes only answer is silence.

Blake: I'm not wrong.

Jing: the emo type.

Blake: what?

Ruby tells them no & said a surprise party. The rest of her team stop walking as she announced phyrra's birthday is coming up & they should throw her a surprise party.

Ruby: I'm bad at surprise parties. I stopped making them after what happened to uncle qrow.

Weiss: um, what happened?

Yang: we waited until midnight & he finally came home. Sadly we fell asleep. He did warn ruby he might not make it back home so we can celebrate his birthday.

Yang rolled her eyes & replied a no. Weiss agrees & said it was strange to say. Ruby wants to know why. Blake was going to sugar coat her words but Weiss gave her the cold truth. See what I did there. Blake agrees. Ruby wants proof of how terrible they are.

Weiss: I have a bad feeling about this.

In team JNPR's room they threw jaune a surprise party. Nora was already eating the cake as jaune walks in happy to see a party for him. Then ruby has a mega phone & screams surprise at jaune who got blown away.

Girls: poor jaune.

In team RWBY's room they recycled the banner to throw yang a surprise party. They had a cake the shape of a Grimm right in front of the door. Yang kicks the door open & as everyone yells surprise at yang she thought the cake was a real Grimm & fired at it. Cake was everywhere. All is left is the torso as Nora keeps eating it, the teams are covered in cake & yang is punching at nothing with her eyes closed.

Blake: that was traumatizing.

Yang: why a Grimm cake!

In prof. port's classroom he finds a gift thinking it from a secret admire. When he opens the gift a sign springs out. It reads 'YOURE OLD!'

Jing: well that was mean.

Then every student jumps out of their seats yelling surprise & giving poor prof port a mild heart attack. Then ruby has a mega phone & yells surprise at the teacher out of nowhere. Now he has a heart attack. "Oh my gosh! We killed prof port!" Weiss said in shock. Then Neptune jumps with his electric triton & yells "CLEAR!"

Everyone was wide eyed.

Jing: well that went dark.

The girls look at ruby after remembering the terrible surprise. Ruby fiddles with her fingers as she assures prof port didn't die for real.

Weiss: that's because chibi Neptune saved his life!