Happy birthdayWeen

It was dark outside as yang and ruby comes in the kitchen with a pumpkin, "I love this time of year." yang said.

"Me too. Everything feels so festive!" ruby exclaims.

Ruby: oh Halloween! It's also my birthday.

Yang: yeah, you dressed up & got candy. I gave you a few of mine as a present.

As the sisters exit the kitchen as a Grimm Geist comes in curious of the pumpkin & had an evil plan, he possess the pumpkin & laughs till ruby's scythe stabs him.

Blake: not exactly the best idea.

Ruby: serves him right.

Ruby uses crescent rose to cut the pumpkin in half, and yang cooks a pumpkin pie.

Yang: ok that Geist should make like a ghost & go to the afterlife! I'm not eating him!

Ruby smells the delicious pie with bliss, "the perfect pumpkin pie."

"I call 1st slice!" yang said holding a cutting knife like a killer.

Yang: get out of the pie! Man I look like a horror theme character.

The girls nodded in agreement.

The Grimm pie stared at it in fear & when it was brought down he exclaimed, "Ouchie!"

it was green in team JNPR's room as Nora is stirring a big pot with pink bubbles glowing, she did not look friendly at all as she cackled like a crazy person.

The girls were scared.

Phyrra turn on the lights as she entered the room with jaune, Phyrra & jaune asked what she is doing. Nora admit she's making a love potion for someone, Phyrra & jaune chuckled at her. "Nora, you're never going to trick ren into drinking-"jaune stated but Phyrra interrupted him as they jut leave & closed the door.

Weiss: I feel sorry for ren.

The girls agreed.

But it turns out ren was in the pot the entire time & Nora was using her weapon to stir the pot & make sure ren stays in the pot. She keeps stirring while humming.

The girls look at the screen in fear.

Yang: ok she scares me.

Everyone nodded.

Ruby wakes up in the room & falls out of bed before she exclaims it's Oct 31st, she asked Weiss what today is. she was going to answer Halloween but ruby caught her off that it's her birthday scaring Weiss & Blake as yang sat on her make shift bunk bed.

Ruby: why am I very excited for my birthday?

Joanne: you're not gonna like it.

We see team JNPR trick-or-treat, jaune dress as the huntsman, ren in fake glasses & nose, Nora has a nurse hat & Phyrra is wearing a fake mustache. Mr. Wong gave them a candy bar each as they caught it, Nora caught hers with her mouth. When they turned, ruby told them it's her birthday & they had to surrender they're candy bars.

Ruby: I'm not like this on my birthday! Sure people only gave me a little of their candy & other stuff but I don't use it for this kind of privilege.

Doctor Oobleck left a big bowl of candy in his classroom, he left a note: 1 candy per trick-or-treater. –dr. oobleck. But ruby took the whole bowl leaving her own note: it's my birthday –r. rose.

Ruby: chibi me is a terrible person!

In the kitchen, team RWBY was there as ruby was eating candy. Yang asked if everyone bought their costumes for the party at night, ruby was hoping her team bought her a costume as a birthday gift. It was getting on everyone's nerves till yang had an idea. Yang got her a costume alright, at the party she was wearing a trash can.

Ruby: serves you right.

Nora walks by her carrying a drink & complimented her costume, ruby exclaims she didn't pick it & fell on the floor. Ruby asked for help because it's her birthday but Nora threw her cup at her & just greeted her.

Everyone nodded in approval.