Movie night

Jaune, Phyrra, ruby & sun are outside the movie theater deciding what movie they should watch. Phyrra suggested they watch 'love more than likely', a love story. In phyrra's imagination she is sitting on a stone in the woods sniffing a flower. She was going to be attacked by a Beowulf Grimm from behind when jaune rides zwei with a weapon in hand as a valiant knight. But zwei crashes on the Grimm before jaune could finish his sentence. Jaune raises a thumbs up confirms he meant to crash on the Grimm. Phyrra finds in romantic.

Blake: wow cheesy love story.

Yang: wow desperate much.

Ruby: were gonna have to get those 2 together even if it means locking them in a closet.

Sadly jaune & sun disagree with the choice of movie. Sun suggest 'try hard 2: try harderer'. An action movie. Sun imagines himself as a junior detective facing roman in a shootout at an alley. But when he returns fire his not even looking. Just hiding behind a trash can. In the interrogation room he throws the board game & announced "I play my own rules!" to Neptune. Our junior idiots are walking away from a building with a jazzy theme song. Neptune asks why their walking slow. Sun puts on his shades when the building behind them blows up. "That's why." sun answers.

Yang: boo! We don't want sun in an action movie or Neptune!

Weiss: boys are stupid.

Jing: tell me about it.

Sun & Neptune nods in agreement. Then velvet comes in. she apologize for being late & suggested they watch an animated children's musical movie. She imagines herself singing in the woods but sun stops her imagination. He confirms they are not watching a musical & Neptune coins in that no one watches cartoons. That made velvet sad.

Ruby: I watch cartoons!

Weiss: ruby your 15, your allowed to watch cartoons.

Jing: actually anyone can watch cartoons no matter what age they are.

Ruby admits deciding on what movie to watch will be a hard decision.

Yang: that's true, we can't always agree on the same thing.

Neo is strutting in Weiss's dress, she twirls in front of roman then pushes a button which raises a pillar & turns on a spotlight.

Blake: wow she makes it look good.

Weiss: no she doesn't.

Yang: someone's jealous!

Roman's only comment was spoiled brat.

Everyone laughed except for Weiss who is furious.

Weiss: how dare he!

Blake: his not exactly wrong.

Neo uses her semblance to change into ruby's outfit. Daring & sticking her tongue at him.

Ruby: hey! I don't do that!

Roman's comment was getting angry looking at her.

Ruby: well I'm sorry your fashion style is an old man!

Jing: jeeze ruby I didn't think you'd be offended by your sense of fashion.

Yang: it's the red cape, it has to fit in with it.

Neo brings out a bowler hat & roman's cane. She uses her semblance to change into his clothes. With a little jazz hand. Roman brings out a sign that reads: alright, yeah. Looks better on you. Neo tips her hat with her cane.

Weiss & ruby: boo!

Yang: wonder why she didn't change into our clothes?

Blake: maybe it's the skirts? (Ruby & Weiss cough at Blake giving her a look) ok battle skirts. Happy?

Said girls nodded.

It was night time & their still trying to decide. Jaune suggests 'the huntsman rises'. In jaune's imagination he is doing a superhero pose at night with his logo shining in the night sky. He was doing his boring monologue when down below the streets, cinder, emerald & mercury were the bad guys in his imagination. Sadly his monologue is too long & boring it's getting on mercury's nerves.

Everyone: no!

Ruby: I almost feel sorry for them.

then ruby suggest they watch a movie called 'dog rain.' in her imagination she is walking down the street when so many zweis rain down from the sky sounding like squeaky toys. Ruby gets so happy & gets licked by them.

....

Blake: how is that a horror movie?

The friends look at ruby. Jaune questions how dog rain is a horror movie. Ruby replies "well, she doesn't get to keep the puppies."

Ruby (gasp): it is a horror movie!

Everyone: no it isn't!

Then Mr. Wong closes the movie theater. Jaune said they missed the movie then asks them to meet again next week. Everyone agrees even though they didn't even watch a movie. Even ruby found it fun.

Team RWBY: WHAT!?

Yang: but they didn't get to watch a movie.

Blake: I guess that's why the rest of us & team JNPR wasn't there. They can't decide what to watch every week.

Jing: true.