Prologue: Alex's Secret

AN: Okay I couldn't wait to get started on posting this for you... so here you go...

~*~*~*~*~*~

Prologue

May 30, 2011

            In Los Angeles, California at a stadium, backstage while a concert was going on, a girl was pacing the floor behind waiting for her cue to go on stage.  She was listening to her in-ears of the voices on stage singing, which they would be cueing her to come out on stage after the next song that they were doing right now.

            She closed her eyes and prayed.  She can do this.  She has sung for the last two months to the last 45 shows, and there were another 20 more to go after this show tonight.

            Also it was her birthday tonight.  She didn’t know what was planned for her.  No one told her anything.  Nothing was done this morning when she got up to spend the morning with her family and brothers.  No one really even told her Happy Birthday.  She felt sad, but she didn’t show it.

            She was playing with her heart locket necklace that her brother gave her a year ago, and she looks at her clothes to make sure everything was perfect.  She had her comfortable white tennis shoes on with pink on it and baby blue laces; bleach blue jeans on with a scarf tied on one of the belt loops in front, a dark gray top with ‘University of Texas’ on it, and her wrists had black Jonas Brothers Logo sweatbands on her left and right wrists.

She studies her wrists without having to look underneath them since her wrists had white tape wrapped around her wrists.  Her heart hurt from what was underneath the tape.  She cut herself this morning after breakfast because she felt no one cared that it was her birthday, and thought that if she did it she would punish herself for not saying anything to her family about today being her birthday.  After she made two inch ‘X’s on both of her wrists, she cleaned them up, bandaged them, and then wore her sweatbands all day.

            “Ten minutes Ms. Jonas,” a crewmember told her coming up.

            She smiled and nodded, “Thank you.”

            “There is someone here to see you.  Your parents told them that they could come back here,” he said and pointing behind her.

            She turns and smiles more seeing three of her friends that were from L.A.  Two helped her 5 months ago with her album, and the other one signed her under their record label.

            “Hey,” she said going over excited, and hugs Mitchel Musso, David Henrie, and Ellen DeGeneres.

            “Hey,” they said.

            “Thanks so much for coming,” she told them with a smile.

            “We wouldn’t miss this for the world,” David told her with a smile.

            “I have to see how the fans react to this album that I’m helping you sale,” Ellen told her.

            She smiles, “I can’t believe that it’s sold millions.”

            Ellen smiled, “More then that.”

            She laughs, “You know what I mean.”

            “So, are you ready for the video?” Mitchel asked her.

            She sighs, “I hope that the fans love it and they finally get the message behind the song.”

            David laughed, “I’m sure once they see your boyfriend up there from pictures and video clips, they better.”

            “Alex,” they heard and saw Rob with her parents Denise and Paul, her sister-in-law Danielle, and her little brother Frankie coming up.

            “Hey, I thought that you’d be in the VIP,” she told them puzzled why they were back there.

            “Well, we wanted Ellen, David, and Mitchel to know that they’re welcome to join us for the rest of the show,” Paul told her.

            “Alex, you have five minutes,” Rob told her pointing at his watch.

            She nodded and started to reach up and play with her heart locket again.

            Danielle goes over, “Come on.  Let’s take a walk and calm down.”

            The sisters smile and link arms to walk off.

~*~*~*~

            “So, is it happening tonight?” David asked Paul and Denise.

            “Yep, right after her second song,” Denise said with a tear falling.

            “I just hope that it works this time, “Mitchel told her.

            “Us too, or the guys will beat him up,” Frankie told him.

            “She’ll love all of it that’s for sure,” Ellen said with a smile.

            “Amen,” they smiled at her.

            “Is the biggest surprise ready?” David asked.

            “Yes, more nervous, but is ready to do this,” Paul answered.

            “Hey everyone,” they heard and turns to see who was the surprise and all smile.

~*~*~*~*~*~

AN: SO... Who do YOU think it is???? Comment who you think it is and Vote please... thank you....