Dinner

think I have a similar imagine to this but who gives a shit?

=~=~=~=~=

Y/N's POV (girlfriend)

"Hey, babe. Ready to go to your parent's house?" I told my girlfriend. We were invited by her parents to their house for a nice dinner with her family and we're currently, well, Demi is currently preparing for it. We've been together for 2 years so going to her parent's house to have dinner with them wasn't a big deal 'cause I've already done that and we'll be doing it again, tonight.

"I'm done!" She shouted from the top of the stairs, making me look up to her.

"So, what do you think?" She asked as she grinned, walking down the stairs as I was drooling over her.

"Well, I think that your sexy ass should get in the car 'cause we're running fucking late!" I said as, oh so, smoothly wrapped my arm around her waist and tenderly pressed my lips against her's, making her moan.

"Save that up for later, we seriously have to go." She giggled and I took her hand and lead her to the car. Opening her door for her, she slid in. I ran to the other side and slid in as well, and starting our long journey to her parent's house.

~=Demi's Parent's House=~

Pulling on Demi's parent's house, I grabbed her hand and turned to meet her gaze, lovingly.

"I love you so much." I smile and she mirrored it. She was so fucking beautiful and she was so addictive.

"I love you too, you little booger." She giggled and I rolled my eyes. That was a nickname given to me by my family 'cause when I was a kid they caught me eating my boogers at a corner.

We both got out, walking to the porch we knocked on the door. We smiled as the door slowly opened.

"Hey y'all!" Dallas greeted us and we both smiled, hugging and greeting her.

~=Dinner=~

"So, how y'all?" Eddie asked Dallas and her husband.

I zoned out for the most part. I took a bite of the food that Diana, Demi's mom, has prepared fir us. It was really good, her mom was a really good cook. I guess Demi didn't get them skills from her mom.

I was thrown back to reality when Demi put her hand on my inner thigh. I looked at her with wide eyes. I saw her smirk, pretending to listen to their conversations.

"Babe, what the hell?" I whisper-shouted to her.

"I'm not doing anything, baby." She turned to me with the most innocent eyes it could melt such an evil demon to tears for forgiveness from the Lord.

I ignored her, now trying to catch up with what they were talking about. They were talking about aliens. Typical Lovato/De Le Garza family.

My breath suddenly hitched when I felt a hand between my legs. She cupped me making me slip a small moan. All eyes were now on me as I felt myself redden.

"W-wow! This i-is so good!" I said, trying not to get caught with Demi stifling a laugh.

"Oh, thanks Y/N." Diana smiled at me, completely oblivious at the fact that her daughter was cupping my core.

Demi giggled as the rest engaged into another conversation.

"You love me suffering, huh." I whispered into her ear, sending shivers down her spine. She looked at me with such lust in her eyes and I just smiled at her.

"So, Demi, Y/N." We were called out and we both took our attention to the family. Demi sipping her juice.

"When am I getting grandkids?" Demi suddenly choked out her drink, coughing harshly I immediately patted her back in hopes of soothing the pain.

"You okay, baby?" I asked, concerned about my girlfriend.

"Y-yeah." She replied when she had now calmed down and settled.

"Uhm, yeah. We're not planning on having kids yet." Demi said, answering for us. I wanted jits already but Demi wanted them after marriage and I understood so we were gonna wait until then to have jits running around every corner of our house.

"I really do want jits with this shorty but we want to wait after marriage." I added, smiling as they did too.

"Though we do practice making them every night." I quietly commented, but since it was Diana's turn to choke on her drink, Dallas, her husband and Mads laughing their asses off and Demi kicking me under the table, I took it that they heard me.

Woops...?

~=After Dinner=~

"Thank you so much, Diana and Eddie." I say as I hug them goodbye.

"I missed you all so much! I love you!" Demi said, hugging and kissing them on the cheeks.

"Byee!" We went in the car and we stared at each other. Slowly leaning in, I captured her lips in mine.

"I do really want jits with you." I said when I pulled back, staring at her gorgeous eyes and pecking her one more time.

"Really?" She asked, hope in her eyes.

"Without a doubt." I smile and she smirked, leaving me confused until she spoke.

"Then let's practice making them." She bit her lip and I felt an adrenaline throughout my body.

Oh, boy..

=~=~=~=~=

would y'all like smut or just clean, sweet or sad imagines or something?