No Matter What

Y/F/N - your full name
Y/L/N - your last name

=~=~=~=~=

Y/N's POV

I sat on my couch, phone in hand, TV on. I was just mindlessly scrolling down my feed when I came across some news about my ex-girlfriend, Demi.

'Demi chickening out on her wedding with Wilmer?'

'Demi Lovato found running out of a church in a wedding dress!'

My eyes widened at the headlines.

Before I could say anything my phone started ringing, seeing it was Maddie I picked up as soon as possible.

"She ran out on Wilmer." She states bluntly and I was on lost of words.

"I-uh-erm-what?"

"She still fucking loves you." My heart dropped as well as my phone. Tears welled up as I thought of her still loving me.

After we broke up I was so damaged when I heard the news Wilmer and Demi re-kindled their romance, once more.

Everyone close to me knows how much I get jealous of Wilmer. Mostly because he's anyone's manly dreams and I'm just here flopping my way through life.

I was pulled out of my thoughts as I heared soft knocks on the door.

"Who is it?" I shouted as I ran up to it.

Opening the door I was suprise.

"D-demi?" I asked and she turned around, still in her dress, and jumped me.

I was at a lost of words, I didn't know what to do so I just hugged her back.

"W-what're you doing here?" I stuttered as she pulled away. Wearing this beautiful grin with her wedding dress.

"Because I love you." She states.

"And I just want to make it work, no matter what happens. Breaking up with you was a mistake, letting you go was wrong of me. I'm so sorry about everything." She said tearing up.

A smile crept up to my lips and joy filled me.

"I love you, too!" I didn't really know how to show it, in the moment, so I just kissed her with all the love and passion I can show her.

~=few years later=~

Demi's POV

"Do you, Y/F/N, take Demetria Devonne Lovato to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

She looks at the priest and looks at me with a big smile. "I do."

"And do you, Demetria Devonne Lovato, take Y/F/N to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do." She smiles at me as a tear rolls down my cheek.

"Well then, you may now kiss the bride." Everyone shouted their cheers and joy as we kissed. I never felt more happy in my life.

We pulled away, I looked at my mother and sisters were shouting from joy and my dad was clapping his hands with a bug goofy smile.

I looked at Y/N again, she smiled at me and I smiled back at her.

"Well then, wifey. Shall we go now?" She smirked and I laughed and nodded.

Paparazzis were going crazy when we went into the car, driving off.

After that I just had this bug and goofy smile on my face.

And I knew then that I made the right desicion. Because now know that this woman, Y/F/N, was the one for me. And I, Demetria Devonne Lovato Y/L/N, pledge to love her, no matter what happens.

=~=~=~=~=

part 2 is a flop :( sorry