Pregnant

this is such a cliché imagine but hey, idrc.

=~=~=~=~=

Demi's POV (girlfriend)

"Fuck." I mumbled as I felt the tears start to flood my vision. I didn't know what to do, I felt scared and I just wanted the world to swallow me alive into a hole or something.

What was I going to do?

I looked down at the three positive pregnancy test and felt my whole world spinning around me in a fast pace.

How the hell is she going to react?
Was it going to be a girl?
What if she leaves me?
Oh, I hope it's not a boy!
She's not gonna want to do anything with this baby!

Thoughts flood my mind and different scenarios play as I sat on my bathroom's floor, sobbing my eyes out for God knows how long. I will never think twice about keeping the baby, I will keep the little bean through thick and thin. It's just that, I can't bear the thought of Y/N. Will she leave me? Or will she be there for the baby? She can't have a baby yet! She's just starting her career!

Realizing I'm getting nothing done just sitting around and crying, I get up and crawl to bed to get nothing done in a comfier setting.

Oh God, help me please.

~=Morning=~

Not having any sleep, I rub my eyes in an attempt to wake stay awake. All night I've been thinking about shit and sorting out my feelings when I could've been sound asleep and in peace.

Right then and their, as if on cue, she walked in the room with a smile on her face. Though, when she saw me her smile dropped 6 ft. underground. She quickly went to my side and put me on her lap as I felt the tears come back up to spill on her shirt.

"Baby, what's wrong?" She asked as she held me in her strong arms. A sob involuntarily came out and her expression held so much concern and care.

She just held me, shushing and whispering sweet nothings into my ear when she realized that I won't be saying anything until I calm down. I couldn't say anything though, I was speechless.

I felt my body shake and my lip still trembled as tears still stream down my cheeks but I felt calmer. Collecting my breathing, a few minutes later everything went to a stop and I felt myself snuggle more deeper in her arms. Looking up at her, she stared into space with a smile on her face.

"I love you, you know that right?" I said as she kept staring out the window. Her smile went to a wider radius and she looked down at me.

"I love you more buttercup." She kissed my forehead and I sighed. I have to tell her.

"So, are you gonna spill the tea or do I have to ask Kehlani what happened to you?" She asked and I giggled. She never fails to make me smile at any situation.

"She doesn't know this time." I said and stared deep into her eyes. Kehlani was my best friend, and she most likely would know everything before anyone did. Well, concerning me.

"Then what is it princess? You can tell me anything." She gave me a reassuring smile and I sighed. Sitting up and straddling her lap, I looked down and played with my nails for a bit and looked right into her Y/E/C eyes.

"I-im" I gulp.

"I'm pregnant." My voice trembled and she held a blank expression.

"Re-really?" She asked and I nod, feeling the tears back up.

"Th-then why are you crying? Shouldn't you be happy?" She asked, a little confused.

"Well, yeah. But then again, I'll lose you." I said through tears.

"Lose me? Why on earth would you lose me, Demetria?" She asked, making me confused.

"Wait" I pause. "You're not gonna leave me?"

"What? No! Well, I'm pretty sure I'm the one responsible for the sperm so if anything I'm happy as fuck!" She said, smiling and jumped a little. Making me jump with her. She had such a big grin.

"B-but your exp-expresion? You had a b-blank face?" I was literally confused.

"I'm sorry, I just didn't know how to process it because of my career and stuff but I'm definitely here for the baby! Oh, I hope my baby is a boy!" She said in a baby voice. She cupped my still flat stomach and I felt my tears come back up.

"Oh, I hope they're happy tears baby." She laughed a little and I giggled.

"I love you so much." I said as I looked into her eyes.

"I love you more, D." She said and we both leaned in. She pulled away and giggled a little.

Well, that was something.

=~=~=~=~=

i'm literally making shitty chapters to make up for y'all.