Ellen

I should update more.

=~=~=~=~=

Your POV (girlfriend)

"Y/N, you ready?" She shouted, asking me, as I put the last touches of my make up.

"Comingg!" I shouted as I bursted out the bedroom door, to the stairs and down it.

"Oh, later you will." She winked at me as she linked our arms. I laughed.

"Nasty." I chuckled and she smiled at me. Walking to the car, I opened it for her.

"M'lady." I motioned for her to get in, which she complied to and got in.

"So, where we goin'?" I asked as I got comfortable cuddling the side if Demi.

"I have an interview with Ellen." She said, looking down at me.

"Oh, prepare for the nosy questions." I giggled. Although I love Ellen and her humorous interviews, I hate to say it, but she could get nosy alot of the times. All the confrontations with feelings and relationships. Although I like it when celebs feel so uncomfortable and embarassed, I hate to see them in a hot seat.

"It shouldn't be that bad." She giggled. I chose not to reply and just enjoy the warmth of her body next to mine. Oh, she's so cuddly!

~=Ellen=~

"And today we have a special guest! Demi Lovato everybody!" I watched as Demi walked in, waving and smiling at everybody.

"So hey, what's up!" They sat down after greeting each other with hugs and 'hey's.

"Hey!" She smiled, brighty.

Blah blah blah. I spaced out as they talked about her tour and new music. It's kinda just the same ol' same ol', and I kinda know what's coming. Considering I'm her girlfriend.

"So, I heard that you got a new special someone right now." Her eyebrows went up and down as she stared Demi down.

"Huh, what're you talking 'bout?" She replied, blushing and smiling nervously. We haven't really confirmed anything, but we're pretty obvious with the make out sessions in public.

"Oh I think you know what I'm talking about." Ellen told Demi as a picture pops up the screen where Demi and I are kissing, my hands gripping her ass. Oh God, I remember that like it was yesterday.

Demi's face turns into crimson red as another picture pop up with her holding my breasts and me laughing. Oh God, do we show that much PDA. I blushed backstage as I chuckle.

"And this!" Another picture pops up. A picture I've never seen before. My back faced the camera and Demi sideways as she checked my back. Her fingernails, that scratched my back, had left marks and now it's all over the internet.

Demi's face was priceless. She was redder than a tomato and Ellen just can't stop laughing with the audience as some teased her with 'Ooo's

"Okay, so, as obvious as it is, I got a girlfriend. And she's my absolute everything and I love her! Her name is Y/N by the way. Love you, boo!" She said and blew a kiss to the camera as the audience and Ellen had calmed down.

Everthing else was a blur as I smile and space out, they continued on with the interview. Occasionally bringing me up here and there. But it soon ended and we went home.

~=Home=~

"I love how uncomfortable you were in Ellen." I laughed, kissing her cheek.

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes as she blushed.

"I didn't know those pictures existed, too." I giggled and she just nodded.

We cuddled as we started to watch a movie. I pause my attention from the movie and look up at Demi. After a few moments she notices and looks down, blushing.

"What?"

"Nothing, you're just so beautiful." She blushed more and kissed me.

"I love you." She smiled, looking down at me.

"I love you more, boo." I pecked her nose as she scrunched it up, I chuckled.

God, how did I get so lucky with this girl?

=~=~=~=~=

Hmp.
I'm sorry.
I haven't been posting.
Also for errors.

Don't forget to vote and comment!