Little Sister

Dirty Smut 😋
Also G!P

=~=~=~=~=

Your POV (Girlfriend)

"I'm so excited!" My girlfriend, Demi, exclaims as she claps her hand in excitement.

"She should be here any minute now" I smile widely and pecked my girlfriend's lips.

"Y/N!!" I hear someone call me and I instantly knew who it was.

"LUNA!" I jump in excitement and turn to the voice's direction, smiling widely than ever.

"I missed you sooo much" Luna exclaims and I hugged her tight, lifting her up off the ground.

"I missed you too" I pull out of the hug and introduce Dems and Luna together.

"So Demi this is my lil sis, Luna . And Luna this is my lil angel, Dems" I smile wide as they hug and greet eachother with a 'hey'.

"So, Dems got you a room in our place so you better thank her 'cause it's actually really nicely and neatly decorated by this beautiful angel, over here" I saw my girlfriend's cheeks turn to a dark shade of pink and I smile and peck her lips and we started walking to the car.

"Thank you, Ms. Lovato" My sister smiles widely at her and Demi gives her a warm smile.

"Oh, please call me Demi" As we step outside we were bombarded by paparazzis surrounding us so I pull the  two girls close to me.

"Sorry that happened" Demi said.

"Oh God, it's no problem at all" Luna smiled, showing her perfectly white teeth.

I started driving and we made our way to Demi and I's house that we shared.

"Please, make yourself at home, kiddo." We walked in and Batman and Cinderella, Demi' doggos, bombarded us with warm welcoming kisses. Especially Luna.

"Awe, they're cuter in person!" Luna squealed as the dogs drowned her in saliva.

"So, wanna see your room?" I ask Luna and she nodded.

We went to see her room, it was beautifully decorated with stickers and posters of bands and singers my sister is obssesed with and Luna thanked the shit out of Demi.

The day consisted of us just bonding, catching up, and getting to know each other more. We watched a movie and decided to hit the sheets and go to bed.

"Goodnight, Luna. We love you, hun" I smile and kiss her forehead and went to the room I shared with Demi.

"Night, Sweet Cakes. See you tomorrow" Demi smiled and kissed Luna's cheeks as well and followed behind me. They've gotten pretty close by the short amount of time they've hangout.

As we both got in bed, after our nightly routine, I sigh.

"What's wrong?" Demi furrowed her eyes in concern.

"Nothing much. I'm just really really happy you two get along with each other" I smile at her and she pecks my lips.

"Why wouldn't we?" She giggled and I smiled. I could never understand how a person can be this cute.