Love Me Harder

I've been feeling so sad lately.

=~=~=~=~=

Y/N's POV (girlfriend)

As every second goes by, I feel a weight of sadness slowly bury me to the ground by my shoulders. For weeks I felt like I've just been living with a stranger, a person who I don't know, a person who I've never been with.

Small talks at the morning, small moans at the night. Cute girls texting, sending pictures every night.

And let me tell you, oh let me tell you, I was so sick and tired of it. I just couldn't take it any longer.

I have to end it.

Ending a relationship has never been easy. But I feel like I've slipped out of her grasp. I never thought it would go this way.

I can't fight this loneliness. Not with her. Not with the constant insecurities floating on the shore of my mind.

"Dem?" I call out for her. Nothing.

"Dems?" I call again, a little louder this time. Nothing, yet again. I sigh and ran a hand through my face in exhaustion. I was emotionally tired of this that it physically made me exhausted.

"I've been looking and calling for you." I said in a monotone. As if I had no emotion inside. Yet I had more than one. I had a mixture of sadness, anger, guilt and confusion written all over inside my head. But she doesn't know that, now does she?

"I said I was looking and calling for you." I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms as she put down her earplugs.

"Oh." She replied. And that's when I just bursted out in anger. I didn't plan this, though I did see it coming.

"'Oh'?! Really?! Is 'oh' all you can say about this?!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I was mad. If it wasn't obvious enough.

"What has gotten into you my little Kitten?" She asked and I- let me tell you, oh let me tell you! I felt my bones twitch, my blood boil, my eyes burning with fire as well as my hair, my chest heaving up and down furiously.

"No! You don't get to call me your 'Kitten' anymore!" The look on her face was priceless, as if she's seeing a person float up in the air.

"W-what?" She stuttered in disbelief.

"You know what? You fucking know what?! I'm fucking tired as fuck! I'm not gonna be your little house wife, who you constantly play with, either emotionally or physically. I'm so fucking exhausted, Demetria! So fucking much! Ugh!" I pulled at my hair in frustration and she had her eyes glued on me. She had a worried expression. I've ran out of chances. The world of chances I had for her, she burnt through them all.

"Look, what I'm trying to say is. We're done. We're over. I don't want an us anymore. Do you understand? I don't want to be together with you anymore. Not anymore. 'Cause I'm so fucking tired of being miss-fucking-treated." I, suprisingly, said as calm and understanding as I can.

"F-fuck." Her tears spilled as I explained how I felt about our situation. "P-please do-n't leave me." She choked out. "I-i can't l-leave without you." She physically shook from the thought of us. And although I hated her in this state, I just can't help to want what the heart wants. I physically struggled not just to hold her right there and then, but I managed to fight through it and stay where I was.

"I'm sorry, but I'm leaving." I sigh, running a hand through my hair in frustration. I mean, who wouldn't be frustrated? It's not everyday you make a decision where you just give up someone you love 'cause not only were they damaging you, but maybe your future that you look forward to, too.

"I'll just get my stuff tomorrow." I softly said, it seemed appropriate for the state we were both in.

"P-please d-don't lea-leave." Snot coming out of her nose as she cried her pain away. It was grossly cute, I'm not gonna lie. "I c-can't l-live witho-ut yo-you." A thick, cold ice coated my heart and I just didn't want to hear the bullshit excuse she had for me.

"Then you should've loved me harder." I frown at her and she looked up at me. Sympathy washed over my brain, I hated hurting people. But sometimes it's good for you have to keep your sanity up and take care of yourself. And right now, she's been breaking me out. I made the right decision.

"Please." She cried as I turned around to walk away. "Just please." She whispered to herself as a tear ran down my cheek. I felt sorry. But I felt as if she didn't want me. I felt as if she didn't love me. I felt as if it was just smoke and mirrors. As if we were just meant to be temporary. As if she was just a lesson. Maybe she was? Maybe she isn't? Who knows?

But what I do know is, she should've loved me harder.

=~=~=~=~=

What is this? 😂

Vote and comment you thoughts! :)

(yeah, just edited this because there was too many mistakes 🤷🤦)