Interview

Y/S/N - Your Ship Name
Enjoy :P

=~=~=~=~=

You and your grilfriend, Demi, were getting ready for her radio interview

"Demi, I'm not doing this" You scoffed and rolled your eyes and turn to walk away, she followed.

"Oh, yes you are! I mean, who does she think she is?! Worst of all, why didn't you do anything about it?" Her voice was a little under a shout.

"Well what do you expect me to do? Humiliate her in front of all those people?!" You raised your voice and she flinched at the hard tone and it broke your heart.

You sigh "I'm sorry" You felt tears but manage to hold it. "I just wish you could see your the only one I want" You sit down on the couch with your head in your hand and sighed, yet again.

"Lets just go" She said with a scoff and an eyeroll, which annoyed me.

=At The Interview=

"So, Demi, welcome. Thanks for being here!" The interviewer chirped.

"Thanks for having me!" She grinned and greeted.

The interview went on about, and it was like anyother interview. Exept the interviewer would slip to a flirt every now and then, which made you more annoyed. But there was a part in the interview that caught your attention.

"So, I heard Y/S/N will be having their 3 years anniversary!" The interviewer chirped and clapped his hands.

Yes, it is true. You guys have been on and off  for almost 3 years now.

"Yeah!" Demi practically shouted, she was no doubt excited.

"So, question. Do you still love her like you did years ago?" The interviewer asked and he looked serious.

The next thing made you confused and, well, hurt...

"No" She said emotionlessly.

The interviewer lit up. "Really?"

"Yeah" She looked at me and smiled. I felt my blood boil inside me as I contain my tears. "Because each day I love her more, and more" She winked at you, which relieved the shit out of you.

"I'm gonna fucking fuck her brains out later" You mutter and you hear Nick chuckle. You turn to him.

"I have a feeling I should go out tonight" He laughed which made me smile.

"I mean, if you don't want to hear my name being moaned out, so loud the whole neighborhood would know who I am." You said and turned back to your beautiful girlfriend. "You should"

"You really should" I smiled.

=~=~=~=~=
I need more Ideas 😩

Also what's you ship name with DemDems? 😍
Mine is #Kemi or #Dath 😂

I have sembreak starting today, and for the rest of my week. So maybe after this week I have alot of chapters to post. So wait until next week ;)