All Those Years

Hiiiii :)

=~=~=~=~=

Demi's POV (Bestfriend)

"Baby girl it's bed time" I said to my daughter, Dalyla.

"But I'm not sleepy yet" She pouted and I smiled.

"You have to sleep baby, it's already pass your bedtime" I told her. She got up from the couch and started cleaning up all her toys.

"Good girl, D. Might get some chocolate chip pancakes tomorrow" I said and went to grab a bottle of water.

"Really?!" Her voice was laced with excitement and I just nodded smiling at her.

"Now go sleep" I said and she went running to her room, I chuckle at how cute she is and went to my room. Well, I share it with Wilmer but he isn't really around all that much anymore. It's saddening, not only for me but for little D.

Suddenly, my phone dinged. Notifying me I have just recieved a text. I had two messages.

Wilmer
- Wont be home late, don't wait up.

I decided to reply.

Demi
- Ok, Y/N is coming over anyways 😀

Then a new message was sent to me.

Y/N
- On my way 😍

I smile and texted back.

Demi
- See you then 😛

I smile and put my phone back down and started putting my pjs on and did my nightly routine.

As I went and scrolled through Instagram, Wilmer called. So I answered.

"Wilmer?"

"What do you mean Y/N is coming over? I can't have her being there stressing me over, I'm already stressed enough!" He said only below shouting. Yeah, he knows about my feelings for Y/N.

"Come on, it's good company for me. It's not like your coming home anyways.." I rolled my eyes and my voice was evident with annoyance.

"Whatever" With that, he hanged up. I sighed and let a few tears fall down. What happened to us?

=~=~=~=~=

Your POV

I took my keys out and opened the door. I looked everywhere but they were nowhere to be found so I went upstairs.

As I passed Demi's room, I heard sniffles. So I opened the door to see Demi all curled up into a ball.

"Hey Dems" I smile and she looked up to me and smiled widely. She put her arms out and we hugged. Oh how I miss her.

"I missed you" She said while we pulled back. Only inches away from each other.

"I missed you too" I smile. We stared into each others eyes and mine flickered to her lips once.

I slowly leaned in and so does she, we met half way and I felt my heart stop. Our lips moved in sync as the world stops around us. It felt like I was in cloud nine, maybe even ten.

The moment was so clichè but was an amazing expirience.

Heavy breathing as we pull away, still dellusional by the situation, I had manage to say something. Something that's so true it hurts.

"I love you" A tear falls down my eye and I sigh.

"We'll have to wait. Believe me Y/N, I want to be with you as much" She has glassy eyes as her voice broke mid sentence.

I peck her one last time and I heard heavy footsteps and crying from the hallway.

"Mummy!" Shouted by Dalyla.

"What's wrong, Hun?" We stood up and went to her side.

"Can I sleep here?" She said with teary eyes.

"Your more than welcome" Demi gives her a warming smile that I fell in love with.

We all got situated in bed and had a movie playing to get our minds off of things.

"She looks so peaceful" Demi whispers and I put my attention to the lovely woman.

I just nod and zoned out while looking at the screen.

After a couple of minutes of staring to space I came up with something to say.

"I wish we could be together" I sigh and looked at Demi.

"Promise me you'll wait?" She asked me with teary eyes and hope in her voice "We're end game. I know we are."

"Only forever" I gave her a sad smile and we group cuddled and went to sleep.

"I love you, goodnight" I heard Demi say and kiss my forehead as I was about to drift off to sleep.

=~=~=~=~=

Absolute trash, Kath! Congratu-fucking-lation 👏

Anyways I have a question!!!
I would really appreciate it if you guys would tell me if you guys would like the 'you"s more than the 'I"s?

Also Demi is out of rehab and was seen with someone and I 'm so happy that she's happy, she looked happy in the candids, and she's healthy and I'm just beyond thankful to God. What an amazing miracle he has given us and her life is going to be an even stronger story than it has ever been stronger.

I love Demi so much, and I 'm so happy she's happy and healthy.

Have a nice day :)))