Lingerie

Hope you're enjoying so far :D

=~=~=~=~=

Your POV (Stranger)

Oof

A new day for the miserable life I live in.

Ok, this might sound desperate. But I just really really want a girlfriend right now. Haha, laugh all you want but it's just.. I feel like I was born a lonely pringle. Well, I grew up a lonely pringle and I will die as a lonely pringle, atleast I hope not.

I mean, you can't really blame me for thinking that way. I've been single my whole life, and I'm not even kidding. Not once in my life have I had an intimate relationship with someone.

HAVE I MENTIONED I WAS 24?!

Whatever

I scoff as I get up from bed and get ready for work.

As I got out of my car to the shop, I stopped when I hear screaming.

"Demi! Demi! Demi!" They shouted and I just looked around and looked at the crowd one last time and went my own seperate way to the shop.

See, I work in a lingerie shop and it's pretty cool. Celebrities often visit the place for it's quality and fashionable designs. But enough about that, I have work to do.

I make myself coffee and I sat down behind the balcony as my co-workers, Feona and Nicole, roam around and fix some things up.

After a boring hour or so I heard the bell ring notifying us that a costumer has entered the shop. I look up and saw the most beautiful girl I've ever seen before and that's saying alot.

My jaw dropped and I swear to God I saw a sly smirk from her when she saw me.

"Demi! Demi!" I heard men shout from outside of the shop and saw guards protecting the door from them. Lights flashing as the person comes in.

"Hi, I was wondering if you could help me with picking the best quality and designed lingerie you have here?" She smiled at me and I melted at the sight.

Look at her, her long beautiful black wavy hair down, her beautiful figure that was complemented with the clothes she was weari-

"Hello?" I was cut off my thoughts. Fuck I zoned out.

"Shit, s-sorry. Right this way Ms. Lovato" Out of all the celebrities, LOVATO? She's the hottest out there. I mean, have you seen her?!

Also, she's alot smaller than I anticipated.

"So, I think this'll look great on you. Although, if I'm being honest, anything will look great on you" I smile and I kid you not, she winked. She fucking winked.

"I-uh" I stumbled with words and she giggles. It was the cutest. Fuck, Y/N you're totally crushing.

"I'ma try it on" She smiles and walk to the balcony, feeling flustered by everything that happened I slightly blush.

A few minutes later she called for me.

"Y/N!" I was confused, yet nervous at the same time. Why was she calling me?

I walk to the dressing rooms and wait outside.

"What w-would you n-need Ms. Lovato?" I stuttered out. Nice work, Y/N.

"Could you tell me if it looks nice?" She asked opening the door to reveal a beautiful Demi in lingerie.

"W-wow" My eyes widen at the gorgeously hot sight. "Fuck" I mutter.

"Well?" She said and you could see a sly smirk on her face while she checked herself out in the mirror.

"I-it's beautiful" Why do you keep stuttering Y/N?!

"Awe, thanks" She smiles and a shy smile crept to my lips as she looked at me through the mirror.

"Ugh, so. Are you getting that?" I asked.

"Yeah" She replied closing the door.

"Ok cool" I walk to the balcony again and just sat there, again. Although I was more flustered and frustrated this time.

"Ugh, Y/N?!" She called for me again and I rushed to her.

"A little help in here" She chuckled and opened the door quickly pulling you in.

"Can you button the back, please?" She said and I nod. Skin was exposed and I kid you not I saw her bite her lip as I touched it. I turned to a bright shade of red and looked down to hide it.

Once I were done, I told her a quick 'done' and she nods.

As I turn around and was ready to leave, I suddenly felt being pushed to the wall with my back against it.

I gulped and she smirked. Her hands travel it's way around my waist to my ass. She puts her hands in the back pockets of my jeans, she gave my ass a firm squeez, and with that she left.

She left me turned on.

She left me wet to my fucking core.

She left me shooked.

She left me frustrated and flustered, yet again.

As I walk out I saw that she was already walking out and she waved at me. I gave her a smile and went on with my day with her on my mind.

~=Home=~

As I was looking for my phone in by back pocket jeans I felt something else and pulled it out.

A crumpled up paper?

I opened it read it with a smile.

*Insert Demi's Number*
Hope we keep in touch
-Ms. Lovato ;)

I get my cellphone and immediatly text her.

Who knew I could meet the love of my life like that, in a lingrie store?

~=~=~=~=~

This is an example of shit.
Also, wow, I've been gone for TOO long! 😂

Also wow, already have 2K+ reads. Tysm, also number 1 to other categories/hashtags

Don't forget to vote and comment.
Keep me inspired 😜😂