Imagine

I'm so sorry for the shitty chapters, I guess I'm rushing them. I should slow down.

=~=~=~=~=

Your POV (bestfriend)

Music blasting through the speakers, sweaty people dancing like their life depended on it.

She was infront of me, dancing and blending in with the drunken people. Her hips swayed to the music, her hands were all over him, his hands on her hips, her ass directly infront of him.

Jealousy took over me, anger filled my eyes but it slowly turned into a sad frown, realizing I had no chance whatsoever with that girl. Oh I could only imagine.

Imagine how better I could treat the shit out of her, how I could love her more than her boyfriend could ever provide.

I sat there, alone. Staring at the two as all the possibilities ran through my mind, all the questions, all the 'what if's. All I could do is day dream, but in the end of the day, she's his.

What if I had made a move on her when we were in highschool?

Would she ever consider?

Has she ever considered?

What if I was her girlfriend?

Questions ran through my mind, filling me up. I sigh as they approach me.

"Hey" She smiled. "Can you maybe get us drinks?" She asked her boyfriend who nodded.

I sent her a smile, knowing that I despised the dude. Well, I don't like most dudes. There's only three men I've actually loved and like, and I still do to this day. They're my grandfather, my bestfriend, and my other beatfriend. Other than that, I despise men with big dick that are cocky as fuck. I probably have a bigger dick than Demi's boyfriend has.

"Yo, Y/N" She snapped her fingers infront of me and brought me out of my thoughts.

"Hmm?" I hummed in response.

"Why do you look so angry and sad?" She asked, raising a brow when I shook my head. "No? Y/N, you know you can tell me anything. I'm your bestfriend."

Well, fuck. "It's nothing, ok? I'm perfectly ok just like how perfect I am" I winked at her jokingly and she laughed, although she turned a little pinkish.

"Shut up, man" She said and I laughed.

"Whatever" I giggled and before I knew it, her shitty of a boyfriend arrived.

"Hey bitch" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Hey dickhead" I sarcasticly smiled at him and he looked offended and hurt. He fucking feels like we're close. Just because you're dating my bestfriend doesn't mean you're my bestfriend too.

"Let's just get out of here" The jerk rolled his eyes and pulled Demi into her.

"Oh, ok. See you around, Y/N" She smiled and pecked my cheeks and so I returned it to her. I swear Ima beat the shit out of that dude. But even if I did, at the end of the day he's still hers. And he makes her happy. And that's also what I want, but I guess I wanted to be the one making her the happiest.

I drank the drinks the jerk brought and drank my problems away. Let's just say I think I'm broke now. Not just emotionally but financially too, from all the alcohol I drank.

I went home at 5am.

I groaned as I slipped down the steps to the porch.

"Fucking hell" I cursed as I struggled with opening the door. When I finally successfully did opened it, I look around the empty house. "Hello?" I slurred while I stumble on the couch.

"Anybody there?" I, once again, slurred. I yawned as I heard a 'yeah' from Demi. Yeah, we live together. How fucking convient, right?

My eye lids were heavy and all I wanted to do was sleep.

"Y/N! How many did you drink?!" She squeeled in panick.

"Imagine a world where you love me" I muttered smiling, not really thinking, as darkness took over me and exhaustion put a weight on my body.

=~=~=~=~=

What the leaving hell am I doing? 😂

This is shitty af but whatever.