Spider

Enjoy ;)

=~=~=~=~=

Your POV (girlfriend)

"Y/N?!?!?!" I heard screams as I bolt out of the kitchen to the bathroom where my girlfriend was in.

"Demetria?!" I said in a panick tone as I came in.

I saw Demi, my girlfriend, on top of the counter, butt naked.

"What happened?" I said in a calmer tone.

"S-spider." She stuttered and I hold back a laugh but failed.

"Stop laughing at me!" She was frustrated as I took the spider.

"Y/N I swear to God, if you come any closer with that spider I will fuck you up." I smirked and slowly walked towards her.

"But it's just a little baby." I said and pouted.

"It just wants a little lovely hug from my amazing girlfriend. Don't you think?" I said and went closer to her.

"Y/N!!!" She screamed, although it sounded more of a screech.

I started laughing harder as she fell down the counter on her butt.

"Ok ok." I said laughing and placing the spider away from her, where it ran away from Demi. Probably scared.

"I'm sorry, I just had to." I said laughing my ass off as I clutch my stomach.

She got up and went to our room with me trailing behind her.

"That was so funny." I said as I wipe my imaginary tear from my eyes.

She didn't look at me but continued to walk away.

"Anyways, what do you want for dinner?" I said as I calmed down. No reply.

"Demi?" Still, no reply.

I turn around to see her in the walk in closet and went there.

"Babe?" Nothing.

I wrap my arms around her waist as she looked at herself, butt naked may I add, in the full body length mirror.

"You know I love you." I sigh and kissed her cheek.

She tried to hold back a smile but failed miserably.

"I love you so so much." I kissed her neck a few times with a smile and when I pulled away I saw she had a grin.

"I'm sorry." I turn her around and kissed her passionately to show her how trully sorry I am.

"You were a meanie." She pouted like a little kid.

"Cutie." I thought to myself.

"But you love me." I smile at her and peck her lips.

"And you love me." She smiled crashing her lips to mine. Unlike any other kiss I've had, this one was full of love and passion. I never wanted this to end, as clichè as it sounds, it's true. Very true.

"Now, why don't you show me how sorry you really are?" She said. I smirk at her and pick her up starting a makeout session.

There's nothing like a make up sex can do.

=~=~=~=~=

There's nothing like a crappy first chapter 💖

I'll be deleting "Stories to tell our grandchildren" in a few days. Or maybe just unpublishing it. Idk. But I am proud to say it got over 50K reads, which by the way is CRAZY!
The first 1K I was screaming my lungs out yet now I think I was gonna die.

Anyways, you'll always be remembered STTOG 💖