Together

triggering, i think! so if you're sensitive skip this chapter

=~=~=~=~=

Y/N's POV (Girlfriend)

It's been a hard time for me and my girlfriend this week. A few days ago I had found out that not only did she break her sobriety but she had also cheated on me with not only one, but two people, at the same damn time. It was a video that got leaked and was just recently made. They were having a three way while they smoked weed and drank their worries away with alcoholic beverages. It broke my heart but I stayed. I stayed because I knew at the end of the day, I'll still love her. No matter how much it hurts. No matter how much she didn't feel like the Demi I know.

I heard a sigh next to me that brought me out of my thoughts.

"I'm sorry." She mumbled, a couple tears falling down her red cheeks. I sat there, emotionless. Well, what else were you suppose to feel in this situation? Anger, I had. Sadness, I felt. Distress, I did. Frustration, yep. Too much emotions were boiled in me that it just all evaporated into thin air and now I felt nothing but a little small ache to my heart and a throbbing head ache from last night's breakdown session.

"You know that doesn't change anything, right?" I said and she paused, probably taking in everything that happened. She looked at me with sad eyes and it took everything in me to not just pull her close to me and wrap my arms around her little self, though, I managed.

"I wanna get better." She said, looking me through the eyes with all her seriousness and determination. It took me by surprise.

"You can't." I said and I felt her heart drop from her facial expression.

"Addiction is something you can never get over from." I sadly sighed but it was true.

"You'll have to live with it." I had my fare share with addiction and if you asked me, you can never get over addiction. It's just part of who you are. Though you can fight it. I've been sober from drugs and alcohol for a decade now but I had my struggles every now and then and that's when I realized that I will never live without it. It's part of who I am wether I like it or not but I can fight it, I can learn how to control it but I learned it will never go away.

"The question is, are you willing to fight?" I asked, my eyebrow raised.

"Then I'm ready to fight." She sat up a bit. I gave her a small smile. Now, this is the Demi I know.

"Please, I really wanna get better. Not only for me but for you too. I've underestimated how important you are in my life and I wanna change that. The fact that I've been shit to you, broken promises, lied to you and cheated on you but you still stayed is a miracle. I wanna treat you like the king you are." I playfully rolled my eyes at her use of "king", she giggled in return. It was her kink being called queen and she wanted me to be her king.

"Okay." I gave her a bigger smile and she returned a goofy one.

"We'll do it together." I grabbed her hand and link it to mine.

"Together." She nods and I smile.

At the end of the day, no matter how big the problem is, we seem to always go through it. But, not with ourselves but together.

=~=~=~=~=

hope yall like it? haha this is random