Back

Requested:drd234
Hope I don't disappoint :)

=~=~=~=~=

Demi's POV (girlfriend)

Walking through the silent hallway, I heard my heels click as I went my way to the dressing room.

It can get a little lonely, sometimes, after the shows. No one to cuddle with, no one wrapping their arms around me for my security. Where's batman, you might ask? First of all he's a dog, he doesn't have hands. Second of all, that small bean didn't go with me on tour 'cause of some complications with the bus. But I try my best to bring the little bean to other shows.

Anyways, I miss my little Kitty. She's been fighting for the country for almost half a year now.

I sigh, missing her laugh and how she'd make me laugh. I got to my destination, opening the door I was met by a dark and silent room. I turn the lights on and closed the door, locking it.

Clothes were neatly placed on the couch and I took it.

"I see it, I like it, I want it, I got it." My phone rang. I looked at it as I undress myself and redress, again, with more comfortable clothes.

"Kels?" I answer the phone and shuffle my way through the couch.

"Uh, yeah, Dems. Where are you? You have, like, 5 minutes to get in the bust and then we have to go." She said and I panicked. I didn't want to get left out on my own tour, now do I?

"Oh, shit! I'm coming, I'm so sorry!" I rushed out the dressing room after checking if I left anything.

Rushing through the hallways, I trip over myself, hastely picking myself back up. I run again. Shit shit shit.

I bursted out the back door and speed walked to the buses, trying not to get caught.

"Oh, hey Dems." Kelsey smiled at me as she saw me walk over to the bus.

"Get in, we have a pleasant surprise for you and your needs." She winked at me and nervously laugh.

"What?" I asked, nervous.

"This better not be a fucking vibrator, again." I mutter and she laugh. Once I opened up to Kels about being so sexually frustrated and she bought me a vibrator the next night. I mean, it was used for my needs but... Ew.

"

Oh, it's better than that." She smirked and I gave her a confused look.

"Oh, just get in already!" She ushered my in and I laughed, shaking my head.

"Whatever whatever." I laugh again, soon stopping as my heart beat stopped. My breathing hitched. My head spinning.

"Y/N?" I stuttered out and I felt tears pour out of me.

"Well don't just stand there, give me my hugs and kisses!" She said and I laughed, crying and rushed to her arms.

"I love you." I said as I snuggle myself to her chest.

"I love you more, princess." She smiled, holding me tighter.

"Told ya it was better." Kelsey said and smirked. I laughed and Y/N gave a confused, yet cute, look.

"Oh, don't mind her." I said as I snuggle my head more to her chest.

"Okay, we have to go now!" The driver announced and Kelsey went to her own bus as me and my beautiful girlfriend went to the room, cuddling.

We spent the night paying our needs some attention. Let's just say it was pretty loud.

=~=~=~=~=

Sorry for mistakesssss!

Have a nice day and don't forget to vote and comment!