Fanfiction

Smut for those thirsty for Demi 😋
Also G!P 😳

=~=~=~=~=

Your POV (Girlfriend)

I was on my phone, reading. Ok, I was reading Demi's, my girlfriend's, fanfiction 'cause why not?

She came up to you and whispered seductively "Fuck me then"

I felt my core warn up and I imagined the scene in my head, closing my eyes and biting my lip.

"Whatcha doing?" Demi asked all of the sudden and I jumped and hid the screen away from her and gave her a nervous smile.

"N-nothing" I gave a nervous laugh and she eyed me suspisiously. Not the smartest move.

"Come on babeeee" She said and I sat up from the bed.

"Nah-uh" I said sassily and she laughed.

"Pretty pretty please with a cherry on top?" She pouts. I can never say no to that pout. Gosh dang it.

I close my eyes and took a breath. Then I gave her the phone and she started laughing her ass off.

"Hey! Don't laugh at me" I look down and now is my turn to pout.

"Awe, baby" She cooed and slid her arms around my neck. "I'm sorry" She smiles and pecks my lips. I smile.

"Why are you even reading them?" She giggled.

"They're actually pretty good." I say truthfully at her and she smirked. She leanes into my ear.

"You don't have to read if it actually comes true" She whispered seductively and bit my earlobe, teasingly.

"You're such a tease" She chuckled and kiss my lips softly, slowly staddling me and grinding ever so slightly.

"You complaning?" My breathe hitched as I felt the pleasure she gave with every thrust.

"Ughh" I moan and she chuckled.

"Yeah, that's what I thought" She pecked my lips and slowly grinded harder with the same pace that was killing me.

"Stop being a tease already" I groaned and she stopped her actions and got up to slowly undress herself. Her gaze was seducive and sexy and I felt my member tense at the sight.

You could say I was drooling but I'm not confirming anything, nor am I denying anything.

"Hard for me, tiger?" She bit her lip when she saw my bulge stick out of my boxers. I growled and pulled her in for a rough make out session where she helped me undress. Not that I was wearing anything less than my boxers.

My hand slowly went down Demi. I moaned at the wet, slimy feeling.

"Girl, you're dripping" She closed her eyes and her head tilted back from the pressure on her clit.

"Only for you, tiger" I growled again and inserted two fingers in her with a fast pace.

"Oh fuck" She gasped and unwillingly arched her back as I put another, showing no mercy.

"I n-need you in me" She barely got out from all the pleasure and I did as I was told.

I pulled my fingers out of her and she whimpered from the lost of contact but soon let out a loud moan as I entered her.

"It's like you keep getting tighter and tighter everytime" She moaned in reply, I growled as I felt her clenching my length. She arched her back, yet again.

"You're so beautiful, goddess" I told her as she adjust from my 11inch.

"You're so big" Her eyes rolled back and her head went back as I slowly and teasingly go in and out in her.

"Holy shit" She moaned. I smile to myself knowing how much pleasure I'm giving her.

"I love you so much" I kissed her and she moaned in my mouth, can't really form words from the state she's in.

Basically slamming in her as the time goes by I felt her walls tighten and felt her at the edge.

"I'm gonna cum" I told her as my thrusts keeps getting faster and harder.

"Make me cum, daddy" She cried out and clawed my back. Making me more determined to pleasure her.

I kept doing what I was doing, sending her off the edge.

"Y/N!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs and soon I followed, climaxing into her.

As we took in the ecstatic state we were in, I pulled out of her and layed to her side. She turned to face me and she tiredly smiled as I wrap my arms around her waist.

"I love you so much" I whispered and closed my eyes.

"If you wanted to have sex you could've just told me. Rather than sitting here, doing it yourself while reading" She chuckled and I giggled.

"'Cause, I didn't want to have sex with you." I opened my eyes and saw her glossy eyes which make me feel guilty.

"Is my body not good enough?" I shook my head and she gave me a confused gaze.

"I wanted to make love to you, and I didn't quite know how to engage into it" She giggled and rolled her eyes playfully.

"Whatever, dork" I smile and she smiles back.

"Goodnight, dufus" She pecked my lips and went to snuggle her head in my chest.

"Goodnight, goddess" I felt her smile on my bear chest and I pecked her forehead before I drifted off into the darkness.

=~=~=~=~=

I was thinking of making an Ariana Grande Imagines but I couldn't really think of anything, plus I'm already a lazy ass here.
If you have sny ideas for a next chapter here or the ari imagines, you could either reach out or comment it.

Don't forget to vote and comment to keep me inspired.

Have a great day! :)