☁ Hell Welcomes You - [Gabriel]

IMPORTANT NOTE (read this entire or you will all be confused): The story has been re-written. From chapters 1-3, it has been thoroughly changed, so I suggest you guys read back to that page. The plot has also been changed. I know, you guys can hate me for this, but I just can't write the other concept so it's either re-write or delete this story. Still, I held on to this one, and don't you all worry. . . the temptation, the whole 'be with me, Gabriella' would still be here but I'm going to take it slow, so I hope guys bear with me for now. Read the description of the story for a background information. p.s. not yet edited.

I will be using 3rd pov style. There will be two povs: Gabriella's and Malpha's so it's going to shift every chapter.

Lastly, I'm really, really sorry for letting you guys wait this long. I'm really thankful to those who have waited. I made you guys wait for, like, 10 months. I'm sooo sorry :( But now I'll be able to focus on this one, so cheers! If you guys don't think it's good enough, I truly respect your decision to leave this story. But yeah, give me a chance? Thank you, thank you!

I update every 3-5 days, sometimes once a week. It all depends on my sched, but I'm focusing on this one so no worries for all the wait. Thank you guys for waiting! I love you all. :D

Oh, and the cast have been changed. Holland Roden will play as Gabriel & Scott Gardner will play as Malphas (picture on the right --> or picture up above (if you're using your phone).

So here's the next chapter. Hopefully I'll be able to still convince you guys to read this. Thank you :)

You can contact me here: twitter: @NicAthena ; instagram: @nicathenaa ; facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NicAthenaWP or https://www.facebook.com/nicagarcia12

Enjoy! x I truly love you all for your patience xD p.s. it's already 1 in the morning here and I'm still here trying to write what I can HAHAH. I'm off to sleep. x

To say it was awkward for Gabriel was crazy. When she dropped down, she didn't know she would fall right into someone's home.

She didn't even think that it was possible for hell to have their own houses and apartments. But this one was beautiful. Maybe it was an illusion, but she knew it was real. Way real. The floor had its carpet and a bright golden chandelier was hanging up above – the thing gave off the Victorian style.

Things would have been better if she had stay hidden. But no. . . someone just had to see her.

Naked.

Gabriel didn't understand why she had to be naked. She supposed it was to stop the demons from quickly attacking her. She was kind of useless at the moment, since she had been stripped out of her powers, and her clothes, obviously.

She moved away from the gaze of a demon.

Gabriel observed the owner of the house. He was surely a demon – a beautiful demon. He had this messy black hair and his eyes were hypnotizing. He was one of those painting picturesque you wouldn't get tired of looking at. And his sculpted body was fine, his muscles looked like they were tearing his shirt apart.

"Um. . ." she trailed off.

What do I even say to a demon? she thought. Hey, I'm looking for Michael, can you please direct me to him?