☁ Ascend, Little Angel - [Gabriel]

Author's note: My author notes always contain "I'm so sorry for updating late" yeah I still am sorry. :( I've been just so busy but I am planning to finish Defying Gravity on or before December. But rest assured this will be update again . . . soon. :) Thank you, thank you so much for waiting! I can't thank you guys enough. College's just been so hectic. Honestly. And I've been uninspired lately. I'm out of love. I wish Malphas would just leave Gabriel and love me instead lololol jk.

Anyway, you guys are still free to send poems/pictures/song lists/ edited pictures/or anything dg related to me and I'll post it here! Tweet it to me @NicAthena

Everything's unedited. 

Here's a poem sent by : @Non_Deficientes

It started with an Angel Fallen,

and a demon with no regrets.

Their eyes met each other,

and nothing was the same.

His heart was so dark,

even the purest heart was drawn to it.

She was angelic; and not even He could resist.

In the beginning they were shy,

but now their shallow hearts beat as one.

Their hands intertwined, 

they hold their heads high.

It was them against the World,

now Defying Gravity.

Thank youuuuuu so much! Happy reading! :)

- Athena

                                                  ♒ ♒ ♒ ♒ ♒ ♒

♒ ♒ ♒ ♒ ♒ ♒

            She saw her brother: Michael. He was barely recognizable with his scarred left side of face and torn flesh right across his chest. His wrists were glowing red, his blood serving as a generator for Abaddon's source energy. Abaddon was taking out his divinity. Now she knew why Lucifer didn't even bother taking his ethereal being. Michael was to support Abaddon. He was there, as a pillar. Michael looked so different then. His pale eyes dimmed, and his long hair was a tangled mess. All in all, he was an angelic corpse.

Gabriel's heart thumped loudly. It was her only chance. This was the only way she could think of, before Abaddon fully restores its power. She had to save Michael no matter what. He'd know what to do.

With that thought in mind, she kept running, ignoring the deadly sins' protests and Malphas's consistent booming anger. She knew he would never let her do it, so she had to act on impulse. She had to get there before any of them could stop her from doing so.

It was hopeless, but she had to try.

Gabriel ran, ran, and ran. She zigzagged through the rising maze. The horde of demons chasing her were too many, but thanks to Malphas and the others, they managed to kill a few them, probably because they couldn't get to her without killing them. It was a thorny path, not to mention the stinky stale air. Blood perfumed the surroundings, and everywhere she looked, there'd always be a dead body. Some were even too stubborn, already half dead and yet still struggling to catch her. That didn't stop her. If anything, that only fueled her. She ran faster than before, all the while collecting her reserves for one final blow. She had to face the Angel of Death.