☁ Portal Hopping In the Clockwork - [Gabriel]

☁ Portal Hopping In the Clockwork – [Gabriel]

a/n: i was supposed to update yesterday but i realized that the chapter was going to be long so i continued writing this after i woke up early in the morning. this, by far, is the longest chapter i've ever written cx so i hope it makes up for the late updates. it's long because it's just is. hahahahaha! i hope you guys will enjoy this, tho. because i did.

oh and malphas's out of stock! guys, there's only one malphas and he is picky! you know how he is ;)

happy, happy 18th birthday to my friend summer! @orangesunshine to my rooroo <3 ily x see u on june 2 hahahaha

i love you all! thanks for tweeting me up! @NicAthena hohoho

ps if you guys see any plot holes or anything that's confusing you, please do tell me HAHAHA it might take a while before i could update again because i'm going to fix some things like the demon child that malphas had killed. i confuse myself too so i'm so, so sorry cx

happy reading!

-unedited

♒ ♒ ♒ ♒ ♒ ♒

♒ ♒ ♒ ♒ ♒ ♒

            "Are you sure this is the right place?" the skeleton man asked.

A few hours ago, Malphas woke her up, telling her that they needed to move right away. It seemed like he felt something arising. He felt someone's presence, but he wasn't sure who. So when they got up on the bed after a few wrestling here and there, Malphas summoned Erchomai, the skeleton man who would help Gabriel. Just then a loud bang and crash were heard, separating them both. Malphas ordered the skeleton man to trail after Gabriel to get the cloak while he went for the key.

They dispersed.

And now she was standing next to a big tree. To her surprise, the child who took away her cloak committed suicide. The hanging tree.

Gasping, Gabriel looked away, taking a deep, deep breath. She didn't want to see any more dead bodies. Next to the tree was a set of houses, each painted with different colors and designs. The question was, how could they not notice the dead body? Did they even care?

It was a town. A town full of hypocrites.

The skeleton man must have sensed that she was afraid and hurt by this because he started undoing the tie around the neck of the small child. Her dead, limp body fell, crashing hard against the soil. Erchomai closed the child's eyes and dug around, trying to give a proper burial for her.

"This is normal," he said as he placed his palms on the ground, and then slowly, a small crater of opening widened and deepened. "You must know that this child is also a demon. And when demons die, they vanish into nothingness. The townspeople are also the same. Dying is a normal thing for them."

Gabriel couldn't take it. The body was still full of blood and she could hardly recognize the child, as if a beast had ripped away of everything that she once had, and now she was dead. There would be no more second life for her. Gabriel wondered then what it would feel like, to simply disappear. People would forget you, and it would be as if you hadn't existed at all.