Genesis - [Archangel Michael]

A/N: I know, I know! You're all surprised Michael's pov is also here. Well, I need his pov (just this once) and this will be the start. Hopefully, I won't disappoint until the end. Hope you'll enjoy this. This is just a short chapter, I think. 

Thank you, thank you for waiting! Please don't hate me for this HAHAHAHA 

Thoughts/comments/suggestions/fanmade works? tweet it to me @NicAthena I'm really more active there. Thanks!

I love you all!

(Unedited)

- Athena

                                     ♒ ♒ ♒ ♒ ♒

                                                             ♒ ♒ ♒ ♒ ♒ ♒

                          Michael didn't tell Gabriel about Malphas's soul. He wouldn't let that demon get on his way. And if worse comes to worse, Gabriel would have to choose, and Malphas's soul would be Michael's lever. He kept the demon's soul inside him, not letting her know that Malphas's soul had been taken out. No matter how much love his sister's eyes held, Michael couldn't just understand the feeling of loving someone who destroyed so much.

He was the rational side of Heaven. Michael had never felt anything before. He was made that way because sometimes when things get too much, only he could save the others. As much as he cared for Gabriel's emotions, he just couldn't let her fall from grace. Would she be like Lucifer? No. Michael wouldn't think like that. Still, if she found out about Malphas's soul, she'd try to purify it, and that was forbidden. Gabriel was pushing Malphas's limits, she'd do anything just to be with him, and that made Michael think twice. They had free-will. Gabriel should not force Malphas to be on their side. Malphas was not that type of demon. No matter what, Malphas was still a part of hell, he loved hell the way he loved Gabriel.

This is getting out of hand.

Their love was deeply saddening and heartbreaking, but it could not be.

Gabriel was already on probation. Before Michael showed up, he went to The Throne's sphere and spoke with His Holiness.

"Michael, I am pleased to find you well. Forgive me for I have lacked attention to each and every one of you. I am God, I am able, I am your Father, and yet I failed to protect my angels and my people."

Michael kneeled down. "Your Holiness, you need not worry about me. I am afraid it won't be much longer."

His Holiness could not be seen. It was always just his smooth, calming voice. Beneath that voice lies the worries and troubles.

"Ah, yes, it won't be much longer. Heaven and Hell will clash one more time, and it will last forever. . ."

"Forever, Your Holiness?" Michael asked, now confused.

"Michael, whatever happens, you must not blame anyone. I can already see the outcome, and the ending is quite unsettling. This is why the people on earth would always fight. This is why the good and evil will always be balanced; the other refuses to be swept away, the same way another person refuses to be enlightened."

"Why do they refuse?"

"Because they are bound by duties."

Michael somehow got a picture of the ending. "And if they defy those duties?"