Christmas Special: Bonus Chapter

Author's note (MUST READ): I know, I know! You guys aren't expecting this, right? Anyway, since it's Christmas and a must-have for the old Malphiella, I thought: Oh, why not write something about it? So, ho-ho-ho! Prepare for all the feels again!

This bonus chapter is set BEFORE the entire story, before Michael's captivity, meaning this is how Gabriel and Malphas first officially met but they had NO idea that this was their first meeting. 

AND SURPRISE, SURPRISE! There will be a spin-off for this: Defying Oblivion (this is about Luna and Solis's story and.. purgatory ;)) It'll be up next year, not sure exactly when but there will be one. Oh, and for those who'd like to try and make covers for this new spin-off, feel free to try and send them on my twitter account: @NicAthena or fb acc: https://www.facebook.com/nicagarcia12 if I ever choose yours, you'll get a follow from me + a shout-out on my message board about your story (or acc) and of course the credits of the cover is all yours. 

Thank you, thank you so much for the endless support! I love you all! As Malphas and Gabriel loves each other! 

God bless. Merry Christmas and advance happy new year! May your new year be filled with all the happiness you deserve. 

- Athena 
(questions? fanarts? tweet them @NicAthena)

+ + +

The demon fell for the angel,

for she could not understand 

what it truly means to be wicked and vile.

She knew only how to be empty,

as the demon filled her with chaos,

havoc, and dark love. 

The angel imprisoned the demon,

for he awakened her thoughts,

tainted her with his suffering,

a promise of  the unattainable:

Eternal Bliss between

an angel and demon.

Once upon a time, love blooms. No ever after. Just the in-between. The gaps and holes, fulfilled with longings and stories to be told. 

+ + +  

when two souls meet, the universe shifts in balance.

---

A beat of wings and a rush of breath, Archangel Gabriel loomed over the distant city twinkling lights, her eyes reflecting the bouncing curves of luminescent colors. Snowflakes fell softly, a promise of clarity and festivity. The human world was busy bustling on the streets, chit-chatting and murmuring words of sweetness and love. People strolled around, some had their hands stuffed in their lover's coat, several were with their families, celebrating the season and still a few would stand alone and shed a few tears of regret. Nothing that couldn't be handled, as the epiphany they were sorting out had done them good to simply live in the moment.