Sun and Moon - [Malphas & Gabriel]

A/N: NOT YET THE END! THERE'S STILL AN EPILOGUE CONTAINING GABRIELLA'S UNDOING ;)

♒ ♒ ♒ 

 T H E  S U N

                 Even after a synapse of death, their hearts beat as one. Every time the Sun would rise, he would always think of her, of how much he'd want her to see the sunset and sunrise with her. He loved her so much he would set down just so he could gaze at her for a time. He could no longer feel her skin, but it was the memories he had with her that kept him going.

Every morning, the sun would flare, heated, a sign that said that he was still as in love as ever with the moon. The sun used to be empty, but ever since he had come around, the sun burst brighter, expanding its lifetime to a whole lot more of centuries and eras. Abaddon went to earth (the one they couldn't stop at that time they were in Hell), destroying crops and lives and cosmic features. Then he arrived, extending the lives of every human and cosmic source.

The pain was as strong as the love he felt.

It was always a chase, but that only meant that he was still alive. That he would still be her demon.

Lucifer and the others were wrong. They thought they could never feel her again, but they were wrong. So wrong.

Sometimes, he could feel his soul slipping away from the sun, looking for her and then when he would be able to finally find her, he'd entangle himself around her and she'd breathe a sigh of contentment. It didn't last long. His soul would snap back to its original place and he would always wonder then when he'd be able to do that again.

Other times, he could hear her weeping and it wretched his heart for he could do nothing to comfort her.

But most of the time, he could hear her whispering, telling him some tales of great love that she, herself, witnessed during the night.

Then he'd laugh and smile. She couldn't see him, but she must have known he was always listening.

He'd wait.

He'd wait.

He'd wait until the punishment was over. He knew this could be forever but he was still willing to wait.

Until the end.

He could never forget her, his moon.

T H E  M O O N

            She was as in love with him as ever

Every time his soul would slip out, she would soul-cleave their souls, producing another one. It looked like they were making a child from a simple embrace but it brought her comfort.

Every night, she could hear the murmurs of hopes, the whispers of all the lovers, the whispers of a hopeless romantic, hoping for a love. There were all kinds of love, some were broken and distant and yet still, several were longing and full of love. She realized everyone was punishing themselves. They would always think they were not enough, that they were not pretty, that they were not handsome, but they were all so beautiful. Their flaws made them all beautiful. Everyone deserved someone. It was in them that she found hope.

Love may not have happy endings, but it would always be a good story to tell.

Love is such a heartbreaker. It breaks and destroys. It makes you see what is worth fighting for.

Even Lucifer fears love.

Even death fears love.

Because love makes them forget who they used to be. Love changes everyone.

She had no regrets. She accepted this.

Finally, finally, she could love him completely. Anyone who looked at the moon fell in love, feeling the same love she felt for him. And if they were given a chance to taste each other's lips again, oh, what a beautiful dream would it be!

She was his Little Angel, after all. He was her demon.

Until the end.

She could never forget him, her lover, her sun, her demon. 

A/N: AGAIN, IT'S NOT YET THE END. THERE'S STILL THE EPILOGUE WHICH WILL HOPEFULLY SERVE JUSTICE. LET'S NOT FORGET ABOUT HOW STRONG THEY ARE THEIR POWERS MANIFESTED TO . . . *SECRET* ;) I'LL TRY UPDATING AGAIN NEXT WEEK X happy valentines, i think? hahaha