☁ The Not So Foolproof Escape Plan - [Gabriel]

a/n; The turtle is back! Yes, I'm the turtle. I update like a turtle. Anywaaaay! I have my reasons. Well, you see, the Pope went to our country, PH, and my family and I kind of went to see him.

Plus, my friends and I had a sleepover & a lot of things happened, and I don't even know whether I still like this guy due to my jealousy reasons. Nah, I'm just really tired of liking someone. Do you guys ever feel that? Like, isn't it okay to give up sometimes? Okay, I'll stop the drama. lol.  Sooo I barely have time to write, but then I saw Malphas's smexiness on my phone again and realized, 'Hey, I should update' so there you go! I hope you guys will like this one!

p.s. image at the side is muwahahahaha + thanks for tweeting some sweet messages on my twitter - @NicAthena + unedited

I love you guys! xo 

- the turtle, athena

♒    ♒   ♒   ♒   ♒   ♒ 

        The sound of the loud metal clacking noise as the train sped up had Gabriel wanting to bang her head against the solid wall. Her heart thumped louder than before. She could barely make out her surroundings. Ever since the train wheezed and hissed, all they had been doing was panicking, except for Malphas, who, at the moment, was calculating the speed of the train.

“This won’t do.” He shook his head and tried to open the windows, but to no avail.

Malphas was clad in blankets. He creatively made his own suit with that, and it seemed to fit his body well. Even if he was Lucifer’s right hand, his prowess wasn’t enough to escape the train. The train was a forbidden area for many demons, most probably because they’d be stuck inside it forever. It was also the reason why the train had been a safe haven until. . . this happened.

Gabriel had no choice but to wait for instructions. Her divinity had not come back yet. Not as long as she was in hell, she supposed, which sucked. The only thing left for her was The Archangel’s Kiss, but she didn’t need that. Malphas was already willing to help her, for whatever reasons he had. And it wasn’t like he could run away from her since half of his belonged to Gabriel.

He wouldn’t let her die.

But she hated it. She hated how she was being dependent to others. She had to something. Anything.

She pulled one of the demon children – she had no idea which is which – and whispered, “Is there anything I can do? I mean, there has to be something I can do.”

The demon child smiled.

“Please?” Gabriel fluttered her eyes, willing the demon to respond.

“No. There’s nothing.”

Gabriel looked confused. “But why?”

The child shrugged and left her alone.

She couldn’t accept it. She had to do something that would contribute anything. And then again, maybe that was one of the reasons why she was always in Heaven. She was too stubborn for an archangel. She always wanted to do something that would only make things worse.

So, Gabriel travelled from room to room on the train, trying to pull the windows up. When she saw that it could really not be opened, she headed straight where the main controls were. It wasn’t like they really had an operator. The train just kept on going, faster and faster every minute. She knew she had to act fast, then maybe she wouldn’t bring the others down with her.