♆ Malphas's Resolve - [Malphas]

a/n: sorry for letting you guys wait for so long! but here it is ;)

and awh

readers: i fell in love with his words!!!

malphas: i fell in love my words, too. but the person they were meant for did not. </3

i love each and every one of your comments! thank you guys so much!

thank you to all those who tweeted me up: @1D_DemiWarrior @deguzmanfrance @Khan Amina @galenou99 @xreallymex @malikdornanz (photo above by her) and many more! Thank you so much for tweeting me up @NicAthena. I enjoyed talking to you guys! and thank you for quoting Malphas HAHAHA oh and hello to my fellow filipinos! how's the first/second week of classes? hehe

again, it might take a while before i could update again due to school, but i'll try my best to update as fast as i can. thank youuu! :)

-unedited / tweet me up @NicAthena for any dg related things x

-athena

♒ ♒ ♒ ♒ ♒ ♒

♒ ♒ ♒ ♒ ♒ ♒

 He shouldn't have said it. He should have taken it back, made a joke, and laughed it out. But he didn't.

She was torturing him in many ways possible, and maybe their so-called God knew this would happen. Maybe this was why He sent Gabriel. Now he could see where the confidence was coming from. He was being played as a fool.

Malphas hated how he looked so damaged then. He hated how she stared at him with pity. Clenching his jaw, he turned away from her, not wanting to hear any of her replies. He didn't want to see her. Everything about her broke him. She fucked him up like no other. And she was right. This was sick.

Sick.

She called the thing between them sick! Sick. Sick. Sick.

The word itself disgusted Malphas.  He thought he knew what Hell felt like, but he was wrong. He was a demon who would die soon. Lucifer would not forgive him for this.

"Malphas," she called out, touching his arm.

He recoiled. Just the mere touch and it had him wanting to taint her. In return, he sent her an icy stare. He had no choice but to act cold. He had no choice but to look at other women.  And he had no choice but to forget about everything. If that made her happy, then so be it.

Malphas tried so hard not to gaze at her orange, redish, golden hair, the way her lips frowned and trembled, like she wanted to cry for him. She was shivering and her smooth, white skin turned pale. Slowly, she reached out for him, her palms opening up on his chest and a burst of heat exploded in him. They were staring at each other, asking themselves what made this happen.

Gabriella then traced every scar. It just dawned on Malphas that his scars and bruises multiplied, for reasons unknown. It seemed like Gabriella knew why.

"I-I c-caused this," she said, her tears running down her cheeks before the small bubbles of her tears floated up above. "You feel, Malphas. And when you feel something for me, this happens." As if she was speaking to a child, she pointed at the long strip of line at his left pectoral muscle. It was raw and new, and when she touched it, everything inside of him burned. Every scar, bruise, gash, started to ache again.