♆ Innocent Wife and Panty-Dropping Husband - [Malphas]

Innocent Wife and Panty-Dropping Husband - [Malphas]

a/n: okay so don't laugh at the title omg lol HAHAHAHA anyway, the ship 'Malphiella' is now sailing thanks to the super fast Malphas HAHAH honestly Malphas is the one who's moving the entire ship so say thanks to him! only malphas can be that blunt hahah so so thank you so much for waiting! x as you guys can see I'm updating as fast as I can since it's summer here hohoho. Thank you, thank you so much!

i love you all! x

thank you to our fellow angel, Eva @kissinglukexx on twitter for sending this lovely fan art of Malphas and Gabriel! Thank you for your beautiful drawing! I love it!

so if you guys would also like to send some of your fan arts/drawings/ sketches, or anything related to this story, you can tweet me up on twitter @NicAthena and send it! I could post it on the following next chapter and dedicate it to you so the others could also see your works!

Thank you so much guys!! I love you all x Enjoy this chapter :)

-unedited

-Athena

♒ ♒ ♒ ♒ ♒ ♒

♒ ♒ ♒ ♒ ♒ ♒

The little angel looked surprised. When Gabriella glanced at him, he knew she was holding back her anger and frustration. After all, she was beet red when Malphas came in, announcing that she was his wife; his little, innocent wife. Who wouldn't want a panty-dropping husband anyway? Apparently, the little angel didn't appreciate his help. She had that I-got-this-situation-why-do-you-have-to-ruin-everything look on her face. Maybe Malphas shouldn't have said the last part about sex. But he couldn't help it. He wanted to tease her, and it wasn't like she could do anything about it.

Malphas came in with Erchomai and aloe Vera plant (the guardian of the forest). He instructed them to break in into the palace without alarming the queen. In this way, they would all be able to search for the key. The problem was, there were too many soldiers around, and one wrong move would mean the end for them. The Red Queen was known for her cold cruelty. She wasn't easily fazed by richness, good-looks, and positions. What she liked most was spilling blood. She laughs like a hyena whenever she sees blood.

The Red Queen's power was her own blood. One drop of blood could pull your blood inside her. Her blood had the power of attraction. Once she spills her blood, yours will follow, until both of your bloods have been mixed together. And then the binding comes next. She could control you like a puppet as long as she has your blood in her.

She also knew she was just a part of Malphas's Inner-Circles of Hell, but the Red Queen could not recognize him. She could not recognize him because Malphas was tainted with Gabriella's angelic kiss, which means the queen sees him a threat.

Malphas was stronger than her, but for some reason, he knew he couldn't put up a fight. Putting up a fight would only complicate things more, so he thought of a way to look for the key.

"Your wife?" the queen inquired. "I have not seen her before, Mad Hatter."

Malphas bowed respectively just for the sake of show. He then turned to the little angel, pulling her against his chest. Honestly, she was one hell of a work. If she could have waited then this wouldn't have happened. "She has a streak of craziness, if you must know, my Queen."