24 last chapter

Sasuke felt the color drained from his face, his whole body was cold, his limbs felt numb... he felt like his soul is being taken out from his body.
His mind couldn't comprehend, his whole senses were numb, flashbacks came back from academy days, when hinata sometimes collapse with no further explanation, when he over heard Gaara telling her sasuke may not like your condition.
He first thought it was all about the hyuga clan, but his interpretation was wrong.
hinata is having a heart disease...
Hinata would no longer be...sasuke can't imagine it.
No, it can't be.
"...Suke san.." the doctor said
"Sasuke san? Are you listening..." the doctor said again, but he was met by a tight grip on his collar.
"You are lying...it can't be...you are lying..." sasuke growled desperately.
The doctor winced and squirmed, naruto put his hand on sasuke's shoulder to stop him, sasuke pushed naruto roughly, he let go of the doctor and went into hinata's room.
"Naruto san...is oto san okay?" Mikoto asked.
Naruto ruffled the young girl's hair, he crouched down to her level, and smiled
"Oto san is fine..." naruto assured
"What about oka san.." mikoto asked again
By that, naruto leaned and pulled the girl into a hug.
Eiji was sitting on the bench with ino by his side, patting his back, eiji's hair was covering his eyes.

Sasuke entered hinata's room, she was connected to many tubes, she had an oxygen intubation inside mouth and nose, the heart monitor was beeping, those beeps were the only sound that echoed in the room, with the sound of ventilator inside her.
Hinata's eyes were closed.
Sasuke watched hinata silently.
He couldn't believe he won't be able to see her again.
The doctor said its advanced, she was born by a congenital defect, and needed surgical intervention, and its really risky.
Sasuke went on his knees, he clutched hinata's tiny palm into his, and placed it on his cheeks, stroking his jaw line and his lips, he kissed her palms and started sobbing.
"Don't...." he sobbed quietly
"Don't leave me...hinata..." he hiccuped.
"Please...god...don't take her away from me...please..." sasuke prayed
"Take anything from me god but not hinata...." he sobbed
"Please god...if someone should die first, let me be it...please god let hinata live..." sasuke prayed and prayed his heart out, unbeknownst to him, his eiji was hearing his quite sobs and pleads.
Naruto followed eiji, who was tearing at such sight, neji was holding mikoto who was looking at her brother and her sleeping mother.
"Come eiji..." neji said as he patted the little boy's head and stretched his hands to hold eiji's.
Naruto entered hinata's room, he rested his hands on sasuke's shoulder.
Sasuke got up and looked at naruto's eyes full of tears, sasuke collapsed inside naruto's embrace, naruto patted his back.
"I don't want her to die naruto please..." he sobbed.
"Hinata won't die...she is strong sasuke..." naruto assured his friend.

Hinata got up, she felt her throat sore, her eyes started wandering around the white ceiling, she knew she was inside a hospital.
Memories came back to her, she was at ino's and naruto's party, and suddenly, everything went black.
Hinata raised her hands to see she was connected to tubes, beeping sound echoing, she knew exactly whats going on.
"Finally, you are up..." she heard a familiar sound, none other than Matsuda, her colleague doctor.
Hinata couldn't talk because of the ventilator.
"Don't worry, i'll get it removed... you have been out for a day...sasuke is waiting for you outside...he hasn't left since yesterday" matsuda said, he summoned the nurse and took out the ventilator.
Hinata's voice was hoarse, matsuda asked for a glass of water and he went out to report for her husband.

Hinata was sitting up right, she was staring at the hospital window, her mind was so much in turmoil.
hinata was having a heart disease and it wasn't getting any better.
Since she was a child, she has been born with that congenital disease, and its either her looking for a donor, or her life would come to an end.
She doesn't want to die, she doesn't want to leave sasuke all alone, who would fill his lonely nights, who would listen to his mission, who would stargaze with him, what about mikoto and eiji, who would contain eiji and his outburst, who would sit and draw with mikoto and sing them a lullaby.
She was so scared to die, during her childhood, she wasn't even scared of death, but everything changed when she met sasuke that particular time, crying..he ignite all the colors inside her heart, and since then, she has been fearing death.
She doesn't want to part with sasuke.
Hinata's train of thoughts was broken when the door knob turned and the door opened showing a raven head man.
Sasuke had black halos under his eyes, his eyes were puffy.
Hinata turned and looked at her emotionally drained husband.
Sasuke's face was stoic and firm as always, it wasn't the best expression hinata was waiting for, but its better than nothing.
Sasuke sat down by hinata, she stretched her hands to hold his, but was met by sasuke's pulling his hands away.
Hinata looked into his eyes to see he was looking to his side.
"Sasuke?" Hinata asked unsure
"Why..." his voice was stern and firm
"Why what?" Hinata asked confused.
Sasuke's face was dark and serious.
"Why haven't you told me earlier..." he asked
"I..."
"Why did you approach me and made me love you if you are going to leave...like everyone else" sasuke snorted
"Sasu..." but she was interrupted by sasuke again
"Why have you ignored your health hinata..." finally sasuke yelled and growled, he stood up and turned as hinata tried to approach and hug him.
"I am sorry sasuke..." hinata's eyes teared.
Her voice was above the whisper.
"What should i do with such apology..." sasuke said in a sarcastic tone.
"Sasuke..." hinata said in an objective way.
"Shut up hinata..." sasuke snapped
"You are selfish...haven't you thought about me...what about my well being... haven't you thought about what i'll do or how i would live" sasuke snapped
"Its not like that..." hinata yelled silencing sasuke.
"Its not...like...that..." hinata raised her face that was so red and tears streaming down her face
"Don't you know what i am feeling..., i didn't tell you because i was scared..." she sobbed
Sasuke's eyes widened
"I was scared for you...sasuke, i am not afraid of dying.... sasuke..." she cried
"I am afraid of losing you...,of not being able to see you again... who would be there for you to fill your lonely nights sasuke..." hinata cried and placed her hands on her eyes.
"I don't want to leave you sasuke..." and by that hinata felt a hand placed behind her neck and pulling her forward, and a lips sealed with her own.
Sasuke broke the kiss and placed his forehead on hinata's, his eyes were tearing so was she.
Their nose bridge was touching.
"Don't leave me hinata..." sasuke cried.

"Eijiii, mikotoooo, sakuragi, aisla...come down, dinner is ready." Hinata called her children across the hall.
Sasuke entered the kitchen, he wrapped his hands around hinata's waist from the back, he leaned his head to kiss her cheeks.
Hinata let out a giggle, she turned and placed both her hands around sasuke's neck, sasuke kissed her plump rose lips, and then leaned on for a hug.
He whispered in her ears
"Tadaima..."
hinata smiled.
"Welcome back..."
sasuke pulled away from the hug, he inspected hinata's form, her night gown had a huge opening on the chest, showing her scar across her sternum.
Sasuke leaned over and spread butterflies kisses on the scar.
"You are beautiful..." he said
Hinata let out a silent giggle.
Sasuke's palm went down on her, reaching her belly,
Then he said
"How about putting a fifth baby in here..." he said smirking
Hinata smacked his hands away playfully.
"Wasn't yesterday five rounds enough..." she challenged.
"I am addicted to you..." he said while kissing her neck.
He put his hands under her armpits and raised her up, placed her on the counter, he was now between her legs, while both making out passionately, however, their hot session was interrupted.
"What are you both doing..." Eiji retorted as he saw his parents making out.
Hinata and sasuke pulled away, hinata hide her giggles and her face was flushing while sasuke was smirking
"Nothing..." he pulled away, turned and greeted his younger daughter Aisla who ran and stretched her hands for her father to held her up.
Five years has passed by, hinata had a successful heart transplant.
Eiji and mikoto were now eleven years old, sakuragi was five, he had black raven hair and byakugan, while aisla was still two, she had the black orbs and raven hair.
Hinata went down from the counter, she went and hugged eiji, for eiji, sakuragi and mikoto, hinata was their favorite, while Aisla was fond of sasuke.
Hinata sat down, having sakuragi on her lap, eiji and mikoto were sitting beside each other.
The family sat and eat, while eiji and mikoto discussed their day in the academy.
Sasuke took aisla on his lap and fed the little girl.
Hinata and sasuke listened, the house was filled with giggles and chats.

The end.
Hope u loved it.