4

I woke up early as usual, heading to the academy, my soul has been empty, though sakura and naruto are trying hard to destroy the fortress i built around my heart, i couldn't let them in, except for naruto who i felt he is somehow close to me.
But the Hyuga left a gap unfilled. Our routine has been over for now two weeks. Two weeks and now i am getting used to it.
However as i headed to the academy i saw a silhouette of someone who looks like the Hyuuga sitting on the bench.
As i turned to focus my eyes on such person, i was greeted by a smile and her, waving at me, calling out to me.
"Sasuke kun...." she called with her gentle voice that doesn't match her ruthless way of fighting.
I starred for a while not sure if my mind was playing tricks on me or not.
Maybe because i dreamt of her last night, i dreamt that she greeted me in the morning and we sat and ate, i dreamt that i scolded her but she had her own ways to make my cold nature reverse, and the question is, why? And those particular emotions that i am not familiar with.
But then i woke up and i realized it was only just a dream.
However, as i saw her, my grumpy pouting face was still responding to her calling.
But i snapped out of it as i saw her running towards me, grabbing my hands and leading me to the bench.
I sat down as she did, and i saw her opening the bento box, showing tomatoes, two sandwiches, and two cups of tea.
"I prepared your favorite food sasuke kun" she said but i remained silent, a part of me didn't understand, is she toying with my feelings, two weeks she ignores me until i doubted my own existence, now she is acting like nothing happened?
But my train of thoughts were cut again when i saw her, taking a cherry tomato and placing it right infront of my mouth.
"Say aaaaah..." she said as she pointed the tomato towards my cavity, i wanted to smack her, i wanted to hurt her, how dare she act as if nothing happens, yet i found myself complying like an idiot.
And why? I don't know.
I still can remember this Hyuuga after my clan has been massacred, she gave me a breakfast box and left before i even had the time to reject.
She is weird.
However i complied and opened my mouth, she fed me, like a little child. To be honest, i was happy, yet i wanted to still smack her, none has nurtured me since my oka-san death.
We kept eating until kiba her team mate called her, so we had to get inside the academy, she gave me a peck on my cheeks which made me flinch and blush fiercely.however my inner was in rage and i felt fire burning as i saw her running and cheering her teammate.
I wasn't suppose to feel like that.
However we entered the academy and each went off with their teams for the second stage of the exam.

After we finished our first mission with my team, i stood by the academy door, waiting for the uchiha to come out.
I decided i'll act as if nothing happens, in the end i still love him so deeply, that i couldn't bear two weeks without him by my side.
I want to be the one that my love can heal.
I want to be there for him, i want to nurture him, and be his support, his sword, his sister, mother, family, his lover, his best friend, i want to embrace him and make his life better, and with no further suffering.
I waited for the uchiha so we can go training again.
"Oi hinata chan" i heard someone's voice calling me none other than my best friend kiba.
"Ohayo kiba kun" i greeted him
"You are waiting for the uchiha.." he pinched me with a smirk
"Hai...kiba" i said smiling to him, kiba knows how much i love the uchiha.
"Better be going, the uchiha is somehow possessive and he glares at me every time i am around you" kiba said
I giggled as kiba walked away.
My eyes turned back again to see wether the uchiha is coming out or not, until i saw him walking behind sakura and naruto who were both leading.
Sakura turned and clung to sasuke's arms when he scoffed and i gritted my teeth.
However i decided to call out for him.
"Sasuke kun"

I was walking heading to my mansion, when naruto and sakura were leading, after we finished our mission, my mind kept thinking why the Hyuga had brought breakfast today, then my mind drifted off, is she going to wait for me outside the academy like always so we can spar together?
I wasn't so sure, for me she was unpredictable, and i hate those people who are a challenge to me.
My trance of thoughts was cut when my team mate sakura clung to my arms in an annoying way, but what soothed me was that gentle familiar voice that called.
"Sasuke kun" it was the Hyuuga.
My eyes widened and i involuntarily pushed sakura away as i headed to the Hyuga.
She looked at me, her lavender eyes met my obsidian.
"Shall we go train...sasuke kun" she said with a smile and lead the way.
My heart was fluttering, i didn't know why? All that i knew is i am excited to spar with her again.
We reached our training ground and we started sparring, as usual she beats me.
However, after we panted and heaved, she decided to lay down and watch the skies as always.
I laid by her under the shades, but i had many unanswered questions that i seek to answer.
This was the right time, i pulled myself up, as i decided to ask her, we were cut by none other than the pink haired girl.
"Sasuke kun? Hinata...what are you both doing here" sakura said in a jealous tone.
"Haa sakura chan, we were just sparring...you know...I coincidentally met sasuke here..."  the Hyuuga said as she pulled herself up then she decided to head back, i was puzzled why is she acting like that.
I starred at sakura with death glares, she has to ruin every moment.
"Tch" i scoffed and followed as the inky haired girl walked away, i decided to have my answers.
I grabbed her hands fiercely, turned her, and pushed her to a tree bark.
She winced in pain, both our eyes met.
"Why are you doing this..." i said with fury as both my hands locked her head.

I was taken aback when he pushed me to the bark.
Our eyes met, his both hands are at the opposite sides of my head, he scowled at me.
"Why are you doing this..." it was his voice that was shaking, he tried to hide it but he was flustered.
I felt ashamed by torturing him, how can i be like that, how can i wish to be the one to heal him, still i cause him pain. Just like the others.
I decided to man up, i cupped his cheeks, and to his shock, i found myself pulling his head towards my chest, hugging him so tightly, i whispered into his ears.
"I am sorry..." and i kissed his forehead.
I could feel him shivering.

When she hugged me, i was left speechless, yet such hug was indescribable, the feeling inside.
I felt comfortable, safe, loved.
It was different from sakura's and all the fan girls. For the first time, i felt it, embraced.
Tenderness, gentleness, protected.
When she whispered "i am sorry" i felt shivers upon down my spine.
Her sorry as if she is apologizing for the world's cruelty, for  what happened to me.
I felt myself involuntary wrapping my arms around her waist, closing my eyes and burying my face in the crooks of her neck, i sniffed her scent, felt her warmth.
For the first time, i felt safe.