23

Sasuke went outside, it was his initiation to start warming with his rebellious son, eiji reminds sasuke of himself when he was still young, but some traits weren't there.
His rebellious character, stubbornness, and even same pouting face.
Sasuke was dying for his father's acknowledgment, yet here he is, dying for his son acknowledgment, he can understand why his son is so distant and disdain his father.
Sasuke went to where eiji was, he was training, throwing rocks in order to learn how to point.
Sasuke went over, bringing  a piece of cake that hinata baked.
Eiji felt his father presence, gave him a glare then turned his face around, focusing on hitting the bottles by the rocks.
He missed twice.
Sasuke sat down, took out his kunai and hit the three bottles out with one shot.
Eiji's eyes widened, in awe, but gained his composure and tried hard to conceal his amusement.
"You know i used to train hard to win my father's acknowledgment.." sasuke said as his son decided to walk away.
"You are in the end my son..." sasuke continued
"No i am not yours..i am only oka-san son.." eiji said
"Why are you training eiji?" Sasuke asked
"None of your business..." eiji retorted
Sasuke gave a grin, it is his son.
"Why aren't you training with kunai?" Sasuke asked again
"Oka-san says i am still young, she fears i could hurt myself.." he said sternly.
"Oka-san made you a cake, i brought you some...i know you love cake and tomatoes" sasuke handed over the box.
Eiji looked at the cake, then he turned his head away again, he doesn't want to give in to sasuke
"Lets make a deal eiji..how about i teach you to hit those bottles with kunai...." sasuke said
"But oka-san will be upset.." eiji said but he was so excited to learn holding kunai and training with it.
"It'll be our little secret.." sasuke said
Eiji was falling into the temptation, but then he said
"No...i don't want to train with you.." eiji said sternly with a little yell.
As eiji was heading back to his oka-san, sasuke held his hands tightly, pulling him back
"Let go..." eiji growled
Sasuke kept his face stoic and contained
"I hate you..." eiji continued growling.
Sasuke's face was still contained but his inside was in turmoil.
Eiji's face started to grow red, and his eyes started to tear because he wasn't strong enough to fight back, his eyes started tearing as he squirmed and struggled.
"Why did you leave oka-san...she was always crying to herself... she was always tired..she fainted multiple times...oka-san was in pain... she had to keep strong for mikoto and i...why did you..." eiji started sobbing and crying, the outburst and the pain was intense for such child, sasuke pulled him closer to his cloak, wrapped his arms around him, eiji's eyes widened as he felt the warmth engulf him, he clutched involuntarily to sasuke's cloak, and cried inside his embrace.
"I am sorry..i won't leave again..." sasuke's voice was stern yet soft.
After the boy's outburst, he pulled away from the hug, sasuke wiped his son's tears.
He gave him a gentle smile, then handed him the kunai, both turned and sasuke started his training with eiji, both chatting and eiji talking about everything.

The next day, as sasuke asked hinata to meet him again at their usual bench, hinata came and found sasuke was sitting there waiting for her.
Sasuke had brought a purple and red bouquet, he stood up and just handed her the bouquet, with his still stoic face.
Hinata looked down with her mouth slightly opened, then looked up at sasuke's face and eyes which were turned to the side with a faint blush, hinata smiled then she let out a giggle, sasuke has always been bad at romance, but he tried hard to show his affection.
Hinata thanked sasuke and took the bouquet, she smelled the flower scent, she have always loved lavender and roses, and such detail, wasn't for sasuke to let it slip.
Sasuke opened the box, he had made them breakfast together, like old time sake, they sat down and started eating and chatting lightly.
Hinata felt like its their times at the academy when she started approaching sasuke, in the end, she lost and she must do as he commands.
Apparently what he asked was simple time together.
After they finished, sasuke told her he'll leave off for a mission, and tonight she must be ready for stargazing.
Hinata nodded and headed to her hospital, to finish off some work and then go back home to attend her children when they come back from their school.
Yes, hinata wanted them not to become ninja's while eiji and Mikoto wanted so much, but she promised she'll as soon as they reach ten.
She was also very so much happy that eiji and sasuke reconciled, she had seen them coming back yesterday, with eiji running to her declaring what his father had taught him, hinata was more than thrilled.