22

As soon as sasuke arrived home along with his family, he dropped hinata on the couch.
Hinata tilted her head slightly back and took a sigh, she knows quite well what is going to come next.
But something unexpected happened, sasuke crouched down to mikoto and eiji, mikoto was hiding behind her brother, clutching to his shirt, eiji was giving sasuke death glares, sasuke then said
"How about both of you follow me" sasuke said with a broke smile
Mikoto and eiji looked both to their mother, hinata nodded assuring to trust the raven head.
Sasuke walked and the twins followed, he entered a room, opened a wardrobe and took out many of his old toys, mikoto's mouth widened in a wide grin and her eyes started to sparkle, while eiji kept his eye brows furrowed.
Sasuke gave him his old toy, eiji stretched his hands reaching for the toy warrior, but then he took his hands back and turned his head.
Sasuke sighed, eiji is such a hard child to deal with.
How did hinata managed to deal with him.
He pitied his wife. Then his head drifted off to himself, sasuke himself is a hard man to deal with, but hinata managed to entangle him into her web, and she was with no doubt the only girl that can deal with sasuke.
He turned and closed the door, and headed back to the hyuga.

Hinata was still sitting on the couch, she was knitting a tiny shirt for both mikoto and eiji.
Sasuke entered the room, he saw his wife furrowing her brows, she was always focusing on what she does, she has that face when she is trying to concentrate, and that awkward quirk of her that she bites her lips while knitting, or when she twirl her hair as she talks, or when she starts humming.
All these little things that sasuke took notice of through out those years.
He knew that many may fall in love with the hyuga, because she was easy to love.
But none will love her like he can.
Sasuke sat down across hinata, who continued humming and knitting.
Then he broke the silence.
"I know i messed up, but give me a chance to fix everything hinata..., god is always forgiving, why are you dooming this relation..." sasuke pleaded
Hinata kept silent.
"Please, tell me you are not dating neji..."
hinata kept her composure.
"Is it neji or matsuda you are dating?" He asked again.
Hinata let out a chuckle.
Sasuke's eyes widened.
"So what if i was dating either.. aren't we separated?"
"Hinata...you married Toneri"
"And you fucked sakura."
"That was because you did it first"
"Thats because you haven't had the courage to ask about it...or know whats going on... its who you are, always taking things as they seem, never had the vision of that maybe something is going on behind the curtains."
Hinata took a deep breath after she let out her rage.
"I.." he kept silence, hinata was right.
Sasuke stood up, walked towards her, hinata looked up to him, sasuke all of a sudden leaned over and rested his hand behind the back of her head and kissed her forehead, a kiss which means appreciation, respect and value.
Hinata's mouth gaped, her eyes widened.
sasuke then crouched and took her hands and kiss the inner palm.
Then he closed her fingers emphasizing to keep the kiss.
"I am sorry..." he bowed
At that hinata felt like its enough.. maybe she can give him a chance after all.
He did wrong but so did she.
"Okay, fine..." she smiled.
Sasuke's eyes widened, he couldn't believe his ears.
He smiled and felt a single tear falling wetting his cheeks.
Those are tears of joy.
"Then, can you meet me tomorrow morning at our usual bench?" Sasuke asked
"Hai"
Hinata stood up and headed to the kitchen, she needed to cook something for her kids and sasuke.
"I'll be going to naruto, and i'll be back in few hours" sasuke said.
"Hai" hinata said as she headed for the kitchen.
"Ah..hina.." sasuke said again as he saw her walking away.
"Hm?" She hummed
"Can..can i hug you?" He asked looking to the side and pouting.
Hinata giggled, then she marched and pulled sasuke into a hug, her hug was warm, it was what sasuke needed, she was his strength and safe zone.
Hinata broke the hug, and sasuke went away.
But he heard as his children came back squeaking to hinata.
"Oka chan, see what oto san gave meeee" mikoto squeaked as she cheered showing her mother the new toy.
"Isn't oto san the best..." hinata smiled, she has to be neutral in such situations.

"I can't believe you actually thought hinata is dating..." naruto chuckled.
Sasuke cringed.
"Teme, hinata didn't date since you left.."
Naruto continued.
"The way they approached each other and danced implied so.." sasuke said
"Thats because, Neji and Matsuda along with gaara are the one who soother her soul... since you left, and she was with the twins, do you know how hardship she faced raising twins on her own?" Ino spat as she fixed the table for naruto and sasuke.
Sasuke can imagine, how it was so hard for hinata to raise her children, especially for eiji with his foul moods and hard personality.
"I hope you are fixing everything sasuke" naruto said
"I am trying" sasuke said stoically.
"Better fix it sasuke, or i'll be the one to break your neck" ino said
"However, i want to tell you, ino and I are expecting a child" naruto said
"Congratulations" sasuke said with a smile
"We are throwing a party, so i hope you can tag hinata along..." ino said
"Fine." Sasuke said as he sat by naruto and started to discuss missions.

"Tadaima.." sasuke said as he took off his cloak.
"Welcome back" hinata said across the hall from the kitchen.
Sasuke went inside and saw mikoto sleeping on the couch, while hinata was preparing food with eiji's help.
As soon as sasuke came back, he had put a bag on the table.
Hinata sniffled the beautiful scent of freshly made cinnamon buns.
She looked back.
She walked towards the bag and opened it, while her wide childish smile drawn.
"Ahaaaa cinnamon....arigatoo" she thanked sasuke who smiled.
Then she opened the other bag, to find a beautiful blue dress.
"Woaaaah..." she smiled widely.
"I..its nothing..." sasuke turned his eyes to the side as hinata looked at him with the sweetest smile ever.
She ran to him and gave him the hug of appreciation.
Eiji gave both a jealous look, he marched and pushed  his oto san away, and hugged his mother's legs.
Sasuke's face crumbled in disappointment.
He sat on the table while hinata went down and whispered some comforting words into his ears.
She then kissed his cheeks and lips, eiji went away after glaring at sasuke.
Hinata felt sasuke's distress.
She started again cutting the veggies.
She broke the silence.
"He loves to spar a-lot, he loves to play with swords, and he loves sweets and tomatoes just like you.., and his favorite toys are warriors..." hinata retorted.
Sasuke's eyes glowed.
Hinata was trying to help.
Hinata finished the dinner, she went and woke mikoto to eat, she held her on her lap, eiji sat by her side and sasuke across, they all ate together for the first time as a family.

I am really sorry for late updates and slacking, my post graduate exams are coming so wish me luck..and please pardon my hiatuses because i am studying and i am trying to do my best
Sorry again sorry again sorry again