3

Yes i was pretty tormented, i never thought sasuke would snap at me, never thought he'll be in much pain.
I saw how his black obsidian, they were full of pain and rage.
But i had to take a step back.
I am determined to get what i want and reach my goals, but i am not a wrecker, i am not a thief, i won't steal sasuke.
I knew he was used to my acquaintance and got used to me being around.
Sure he grown attached, its normal. But attachment is way different from love, its more dangerous and addictive.
If you grown attached to someone, and they suddenly disappeared, you have to face the withdrawal symptoms.
And its the worst kind of addiction when you become addicted to someone.
But i had to take a step back...i can't be a bad person. I can't be torn with guilt.
I marched walking back to the hyuga mansion. Ready for tomorrow.

I roomed the village with no particular destination.
I didn't feel like interacting with anyone. The hyuga girl has ditched me, and even she rejected talking to me.
Who is she to do that...i am the uchiha..any girl in this academy is head over heels for me, yet only this none managed to make me feel like nothing.
How dare she? She even made me cry. Just like itachi. Just like my father. Made me feel unwanted.
I wasn't the one to approach her, she did, yet she was the one to go away. Why! Why did she has to entangle me into her web and then leave me with nothing.
I was so empty. What happened.
I kept thinking about the days we spent together.
The sparring, having our breakfast. She even sometimes came over to my house at night. I still can remember.

"Ohayo, sasuke san"  i opened the door to find that weird girl hyuga standing infront of my mansion, her smile was wide.
I raised an eye brow, she saw my expression, so she raised her hands showing that she was carrying bags of food.
"I thought of passing by and watching some movies together... while eating" she smiled as she pushed me aside making her way inside my mansion, as if she is familiar with it.
I cringed a little, why is she so bold like that.
I mean sakura and the other girls were clingy, hugging and touching me, invading my personal space but she was different, she never touched me, only talked, expressed, acted, brought me food, cooked me my favorite.
I sighed and closed the door, followed her, she already made her way to the living room.
She sat down and spread the food, she brought tomatoes, and snacks. Really i was impressed.
I sighed, and sat by her.
She cracked the silence.
"So, what movie you want to watch...horror or action"
"Anything" i said monotonous, so she said
"Okay then, horror it is"  she leaned over and turned on the TV.
We sat in silence watching the movie, to be honest i enjoyed the silence and her company.
I stole some glances at her, she was munching the chips as i watched her expressions changes upon the movie.
She was looking at me every once in a while, caught me glancing, she gave a smile, i turn my head and blushed.
After the movie finished, she sighed then said.
"Do you have a roof here?" She said
I nodded puzzled.
Suddenly she took my hands and dragged me to the outside.
I watched as she started climbing the roof, she sat down and called on me.
"Come up...hurry" she said cheering.
I started climbing and sat by her, she then laid down, sprawled on the edgy roof.
I looked then i joined lying by her side.
I looked at her as she was lying by my side,
The wind came ruffling the trees and our hair, i heard her breathing in.
She then opened her looking into my eyes.
"Have you watched the stars before.." she said and then turned her head, her eyes focused at the sky.
I glanced at the sky, and it was the first time i saw how the stars really shinning and looking beautiful. My vengeance has kept me from focusing on beautiful things.
She pointed to a glowing star, then she said.
"They say, stars are those who died, looking at us from skies...." she smiled.
"This star, i called her as my mother...i know she is watching me from above...just like your parents..." she said
My eyes widened.
"I am sure they are proud of you..." she smiled.
I found myself smiling slightly.
She is truly something.
After a while of lying, watching the stars and chatting, she stood up.
I pulled myself up, puzzled, i realized she was leaving.
I looked down, she has been filling the loneliness inside me, so i didn't want to confess but i had to say it.
"Are you going?" I said looking down.
I saw her face fazed and her mouth slightly gaped.
She then smiled and said
"You want me to stay..." she said, i flinched and i looked down blushing.
I fidget. She leaned on and gave a peck on my cheeks, i blushed fiercely.
"I'll see you tomorrow, breakfast..." she winked and then she took off

My flashbacks were cut when i found myself standing, in front of the hyuga mansion. I didn't know that my legs would drive me subconsciously to her address.
All now that i am thinking about is her. This is the fifth day, we haven't talked and she was ignoring me.
I had to confess...i miss her..i miss her like the desert miss the rain.
I miss hanging with her, training. I miss her smile and gentle voice. Why? Why am i missing her. She is nothing to me.
Maybe she is. I sighed and decided to walk back to my mansion.

I knew he was down there, i saw him from my roof. I decided to hide so he won't see me.
Sasuke, my love, i am more in pain than  you are.
I watched him looking up to the sky, i activated my byakugan, and that when i felt my heart shattered in million pieces, is sasuke crying?
This is the second time i saw him crying, is he actually crying over me! Does..does he even..loves me? No he doesn't only he is attached... because i am sort of his friend.
He didn't say it once, but i knew that i am somehow his only friend. The closest one to him so far.
I can't see him cry, i can't.... i decided to follow him to his mansion.
I have to make things clear for him.
And i'll.