Prologue

The story's main idea is inspired by SxHlove she gave the main idea, again all chapters credited to her :') thanks for the support and the inspiration.

It was that day, a rainy day, i can remember it, the wind was blowing, as if its a hurricane, the roars of thunder and lightening sending shivers upon my body.
I was a kid then, around seven years old, i ran away from my house, the Hyuuga mansion, because my own father accused me of being weak, i ran away to train, more and more to prove worthy of the heiress tittle.
Which lately i did, however, i was sparring near the forest, hitting my targets, breaking new records.
Until i saw him, and it was the first time that i saw a boy crying his lungs out.
His raven hair was hanging over his forehead, his eyes were full of sorrow, i heard his weeping, i heard his sorrow.
As i sneaked  from behind the trees hearing his sorrowful melody that echoed through the wind, and the roars of the tempest, he kept weeping.
My heart torn seeing this guy, what could have happened to such soul, to be tortured and to cry their lungs out like that.
And from that day, i felt i wanted to make his life better, be there for him, take this pain away, be his sword, his shield, his shelter.
I approached slowly, trying not to make a fuss, but he heard my footsteps. He flinched and wiped his tears and looked at me with rage full eyes.
"Are you okay" i said trying to approach slowly.
He looked at me with despise.
"Mind your business"  he snorted
"Here, take this" i gave him a bottle of water, and i placed my umbrella above him.
He shook his head rejecting the water, but his eyes widened as i put my umbrella above him, i crouched down, and gave him a smile.
"Cry everything out, until all your tears will dry out, and let it change to strength... from pain we rise" i smiled at him and saw how his facial expression changed.
I rested my hands on his, and slowly approached him, hugging him tightly, as he continued sobbing inside my embrace.
At such time people are vulnerable, and i knew how to make them feel better.
After a while, his weeps and sobs disappeared gradually.
He pulled away from the embrace and gave me the bottle back, and he walked away.
As i saw him walking away, disappearing gradually,
That day i knew, my heart beats for someone, and it was him.
I am in love.