11

"Inooo....you are soo beautiful.... i can't believe my own best friend is getting finally married" sakura said as she fixed ino's hair into a bun fixing it with the tiara.
Ino wore a white kimono for her wedding.
Today's is naruto's wedding to ino.
They started being romantically involved for not a long time, only for a year after the war, when they were hooked into many missions together.
Naruto could get over his crush with sakura and now was waiting to be wed to ino.
Ino looked at her best friend, the pink haired girl, she gave her a genuine smile
"Do you think sasuke would show up for naruto" sakura said as she started fixing her hair.
"Sure sakura, maybe both of you can get along, especially that hinata now is married..." ino said as she fixed her make up but then she gulped as the latter confession about hinata.
Ino knew quite well that sasuke was fond of hinata, however she wasn't sure how he may react.
Sakura flinched at such words, her face palmed.
"Gomen..ne sakura chan" ino said as she felt guilty about what she has just said.
Sakura closed her eyes and shook her head implying she isn't mad.

A certain raven head stepped inside the village's entrance.
His hair was a bit longer than before, wind ruffling his hair which was covered by a head band.
He sniffled the fresh air.
"Its been a while" he muttered.
Two years has passed since the war, since sasuke left the village.
Now he was back, for two reasons.
To attend his best friend's wedding, and secondly, he wanted to start a family with his beloved hinata.
He surly missed her, in every corner he felt her existence, her face, gentle voice that hunted him, her spirit was always around him during his travel, he was longing to see her after all these years.
She was his light, his salvation, his sister, his best friend, his mother, his home, family...his lover.
No words would describe how much he loved her deeply.
Sasuke smiled inwardly, as he was walking inside the village, every corner held his memory with hinata, sparing, star gazing, every morning eating together.
Today, he'll see his lover, today he'll propose, today...he'll start a new life.

"Hinata sama... your dress is ready..." the clan butler bowed as she talked to hinata.
Hinata was now the head of the hyuga clan, one of the leaf councils, and a former ninja, she also founded a new hospital for the children who lost limbs or with a serious disease.
Hinata was also one of the peace maker in konoha, her sacrifice for marrying Toneri was a win win situation.
Hinata sighed as she was starring at her reflection in-front of the mirror.
She has been married to Toneri for two years now, Toneri wasn't of a bad person after all.
They grow a good friendship, their love was totally now platonic, she could remember their first night after being courted together.
"Listen, i know its for the sake of alliance, i am in love with someone else, and i bet you are...i won't push you for anything...we can show affection publicly, but in private i am sorry...i am romantically in love with someone and i swore an oath to not touch a girl but her..."
"I understand...i hope we become good acquaintances for the sake of peace... "
"Hai"
Yes, they have been friends for two years, hinata's mind was only about her clan, her job, and over all her true love who was long lost.
She struggled to forget temporary about him, it was like billion of knives stabbing her coldly, cutting through her flesh.
She was happy toneri was a good listener.
Though they were married, they never had any romantic or sexual activity, only total friendship.
After all, he wasn't of a bad friend, he used to listen to her crying over sasuke's distance, helped her pass those rough times away from her beloved one.
She also used to listen to Toneri's stories about his family, childhood and his lover, she finally asked to meet her and he did introduce hinata to his lover.
She even used to solve their problems together.
Hinata was satisfied and maybe even happy she got a friend like Toneri.
Hinata put on her black dress. She fixed her hair into a side braid, she wore a red lipstick.
Then she went to see Neji and Hanabi who are getting dressed ready for the wedding.
"Got ready Hinata sama..." Toneri said to his wife who was breath taking.
"Yes, Toneri san...what about Neji and Hanabi"
"Ready onii chan" hanabi's voice came from behind, she wore a pink dress, while Neji dressed into a black tuxedo.
Toneri wore his clan attire.
"Shall we" Neji said, the hyuga 's left their mansion heading for the wedding.

Sasuke stepped inside the wedding area, he saw all his old what so called good acquaintances.
Gaara, Lee, TenTen, shikamaru, kakashi.
He was looking back and forth for only one certain inked head girl.
As his eyes was rooming the area, his trance of thoughts was cut by a certain familiar squeak, none other than his former teammate pink haired.
"Sasukeee kun..." sakura ran towards sasuke and then she squeezed him into a hug, but sasuke kept stoic.
"Ohayoo sasuke, long time no see...welcome back" shikamaru along with lee greeted, followed by kakashi.
Sasuke just gave a nod.
"Sasuke kun, your hair has grown..." sakura said blushing.
"Hmm" sasuke only gave a hum until all were interrupted by the drums announcing the bride and groom entrance.
"Here comes naruto and ino...minna lets gather" TenTen said enthusiastically as all gathered greeting and applauding for the bride and groom.
Naruto gave sasuke a smirk.
Sasuke grinned back, he fist bumped naruto.
"Teme" naruto said
"Baka..." sasuke said back.
After greeting the newly couple and exchanging vows, all sat to eat, sasuke sat by naruto.
Naruto had focused on sasuke's whose eyes were rooming, looking at the hall entrance, as if waiting for someone to appear.
Naruto was worried of sasuke's well being when he'll find out what to come.
He knew quite well whom sasuke was looking for.
However, in the corner, sakura was looking at sasuke, wanting to go and talk to him.
Sasuke was looking here and there waiting for hinata, yet she was no where to be found, but he was interrupted when a certain voice said
"Sasuke kun...how was your voyage?" Sakura said as she blushed
"Not that bad..." he answered still his eyes were distant.
"I am happy you came back" she said shyly
"Thank you"
"Sasuke kun...i was just thinking if..if we...if you know we could..." sakura started stuttering however she was interrupted by a certain announcement.
"Please, greet the hyuga's along with Mr and Mrs. Otsutsuki... Hinata otsutsuki and Toneri Otsutsuki" a certain butler said.
Hinata entered gracefully, like a wave, followed by Toneri on her right, Neji on her left, and Hanabi on Toneri's left.
Every other person head turned around, watching as the Hyuga's entered the wedding.
Sasuke's eyes widened and his teeth grinned, as what he had heard, he felt as if his heart dropped, or as if his heart skipped a beat.
Although hinata was breath taking...sasuke stuttered.
"M..mrs. mrs.... Otsutsukiii....." sasuke gulped while naruto kept his eyes on his raven head.
Hinata was walking greeting her friends, smiling to them, until her eyes met a certain raven head, those black orbs...this pale skin.
Hinata felt her body shivering....
"S..sasu...chan..." she felt a stab in her heart.