8

Sasuke took a walk outside the hideout, all he wanted was to clear his mind, he wanted to get rid of hinata's. She was filling his mind.
Since his departure, there is no single time sasuke stopped thinking about her.
Her gentle voice that doesn't match her badass personality, her opal eyes, that had a tint of lavender color that he noticed when he started feeling that awkward attraction towards her, those pale orbs that had him bewitched, tangled into her web, like a butterfly, hooked into spider web.
No way out, the more you struggle, the more you are trapped. Thats what loving the hyuga is like.
She was so easy to love and be around.
He still remember her smile, she is the giggle at the funeral.
He can feel her, anywhere, in every tear he shed, and in every word he never said.
He can feel her in every beating of his heart, in every breath he ever had taken.
However, All he wanted was to finish his vengeance, and go back to the hyuga and start a family with her.
But he was still confused... she always said that killing a killer doesn't decrease the amount of murderers.
And vengeance only leaves you empty... falling from grace.
However, he had to finish what he already started, he has gone so far, he wants to know where itachi was, after he joined the Akatsuki and founded the Team Taka.
Sasuke finished his walk, and drifted back to reality, he headed back to the hideout, and summoned his team.
Only to show Suigetsu and Karin, jugo was still out there in his mission to retrieve a scroll that had infos about Itachi's place.

Hinata was rooming the woods again, she had a mission to finish, the mission is to retrieve a scroll that was written by the otsutsuki clan. They soon would attack konoha, the scroll was written by someone who was anonymous.
Hinata was tormented...she wanted peace so much, she hates wars, violence and overpowered people that abuse their authorities to corrupt others.
One of it was danzo, and the elderly who needed to be eliminated as soon as possible.
She knew some members of the otsutsuki wanted war, however to bring peace, only alliance was the way.
And thats what the hyuga's had agreed long time ago.

Hinata was wearing a  black tank top and purple skirt, with a leggings underneath.
She had her hair tied up high to a pony tail, and she was wearing an ANBU mask.
As she was walking through trees, hinata had some flashbacks of old times, Three years has passed since hinata's and sasuke were separated, three years since sasuke left the village for his vengeance.
Hinata felt so empty inside, though she was preparing to be the clan head, everyone in the village feared the ruthless Hinata Hyuga, she was strong than any other girl in konoha now.
However, with all that, she still felt so empty, something was missing.
It was him...the one she wanted to share her happiness with, the one she wanted to run to, telling him about her achievements, the one she wanted to be weak between his hands, and show her insecurities, the one she wanted to heal him by her love but still couldn't.
How she missed him, how she missed those black orbs that sent her to oblivion, how she missed this harsh outside that only covered a delicate inside that need to be cautiously treated and nurtured.
Hinata sighed.
She came by a river, she sat down to have some peace of mind, she remembered when she used to lay down by sasuke's side, and. Both enjoyed the silence together, though they didn't talk a-lot, but they were happy enjoying each other company.
However, hinata felt a strange chakra, she activated her byakugan, she saw that kunai heading to her, hinata jumped and dodged, she then threw her kunai, she twisted her body, aiming for the target, he was a guy with brown hair.
Both tangled into a battle, hinata had the upper hand, she actually beat the shit out of him.
The guy retreated.

"Its been three hours and jugo isn't back yet" Sasuke said sternly, more upset than usual.
"I think he is here" Suigetsu retorted.
Karin and sasuke looked outside the lair to find a limping, bleeding, bruised and battered jugo approaching the hideout.
Karin ran towards jugo supporting his limp body.
"Wh..what happened???" Karin asked panicking
Sasuke and Suigetsu followed, sasuke looked intently   At jugo's injury... he remembered when hinata used to beat the shit out of him..
"Did you retrieve the scroll?" Sasuke asked
Jugo coughed up blood, karin supported him
"Jugo..daijoubu?" Karin asked concerned
"Who did this to you jugo?" Suigetsu said as he grinned his teeth.
Jugo took his breath then he said.
"An ANBU... konoha's shinobi, it..it was...awful..." jugo retorted as he heaved.
"Jugo please calm down and explain..." karin said
Jugo's mind drifted to a flashback when his kunai hit her mask, breaking it, showing a pair of activated byakugan, that turned instantly dark...as if a monster took over.
He heaved then said
"Bluish long hair, pale orbs...fit body....he..he was.. a she... she..she was..." then jugo collapsed.
Sasuke's eyes widened.
He only knew a girl with bluish hair and pale orbs, only that hinata's hair was in a boy's cut.
Did she actually...took his advice and wanted to make her hair longer?...could she be? Hinata.
Sasuke suddenly ran off, he needed to see it for himself.
"SASUKEEE" karin called as she saw sasuke running into the woods.

Hinata took off her clothes, she was by a river up the mountain, she wanted to dip her heated body, with scattered wounds, she always enjoyed swimming.
She knew that this part of the woods was somehow hidden so she decided to dip her body, she took off all her cloths including her underwear's.
She walked slowly inside the river and dipped herself.
Hinata relaxed for couple of hours, as water washed her wounds and bruised lips and swollen face.
She decided to let her guards down for a while.

Sasuke followed that familiar chakra, he could feel it, his beloved hinata..will he see her again.
As he followed he found himself into a great mountain that was hidden, he sneaked behind the trees, and his eyes widened what he had seen.
It was her, hinata, lying inside the stream, the water was so clear that showed some of her naked body.
She stood up, he could see, all her curves, this porcelain skin, this carved body like a greek goddess, shinning under the sun...
"Hinata..." he said above a whisper.

Hinata flinched a little bit, she felt that weird feeling as if someone is watching her, she covered her breasts and dipped again down inside the water, her eyes went here and there watching intently, she felt a strange familiar chakra,
she thought she heard someone's calling her name, and then she said
"Sasuke?"

Sorry for the late update....
So today i saw that post that really pissed me off, as u know i am an anti sasusaku, so i saw a new novel about sasuke and sakura going to a mission to bring a cure for naruto and really i am pissed.... sasuke's is for my hina :'( i knw sasusaku are cannon but meh ;( 
I am convinced that sasuke never loved sakura..meh
See whatever i hope u like the chapter ❤️