12

Hinata gulped as her eyes's widened locking the uchiha's eyes which were widened, he couldn't hold himself and his sharingan was involuntarily activated.
Hinata felt her heart thumping as if threatened to pierce her chest, for a moment that seemed like eternity, the hyuga and sasuke kept looking at each other, as if all the music, chatting around disappeared, only the hearing of their breath, their heart pumping, Everything happened at such moment has gone extremely slow, as if it was a slow motion.
However, Sasuke's bewilderment was cut by naruto's shaking sasuke.
Sasuke looked at naruto, then he gulped, he closed his eyes slowly, then said
"Excuse me"
"Sasuke kun...wait" sakura called but sasuke got off, naruto's eyes was falling on sasuke as he was marching towards the hyuga.

Hinata was cut from starring as Toneri shook her hands, Toneri knew that the raven head is the uchiha.
It doesn't need someone who extremely intelligent to notice that this is her lover, the tension that was building when she saw him, as when the raven head saw her, their eye contact that sent speechless messages, their expression that held too much emotions.
Toneri knew that this night would be tough to hinata, he saw his pretended wife shivering as she saw sasuke.
To be honest it was rather a surprise, Hinata had told Toneri that sasuke never loved weddings so its nearly impossible for him to show up.
A part of hinata wanted to see him so badly, for two years she missed his touch, though they were only active once, but it was yet unforgettable, its like being starved waiting just to be fed. Only the thought of tasting food is whats giving you patience.
However, the other part of her, wished he won't show up, what shall she says to him, she knew she'd lose him forever, he'll never forgive her.
What she has done is unforgivable but she had to do it, she had to protect sasuke, she had to sacrifice herself for him. Even if he'll hate her forever, only him breathing is enough.
As Toneri shook her, hinata looked at him, she gave him an assuring look that everything is fine, hinata smiled as TenTen greeted her, and ran toward Neji greeting her crush.
As for Gaara, he went toward his future fiancee hanabi, to escort her inside.
As hinata was smiling and giggling with Gaara, Neji, TenTen and Hanabi, Toneri's eyes was falling on the raven head who slowly approached the group.
Sasuke's eyes were sending daggers toward Toneri, but the latter dismissed it, in the end he understands the predicament and his feelings.
However, sasuke approached the hyuga, hinata's eyes turned to meet the shadow towering her, she tilted her chin up, as sasuke was looking down on her, both eyes locked, and all of a sudden, everyone was taken aback by that clapping sound that echoed.
Every one was bewildered and silent.
Sasuke had slapped hinata roughly, hinata was shocked as she felt a stinging pain over her cheeks, she felt a liquid falling form her nose, hitting her lips, she put her forefinger to find her nose was bleeding.
"SASUKEEE" naruto yelled and got up running towards the uchiha.
"YOU BASTARD..." Neji gritted his teeth as he marched to punch the uchiha, but was stopped by TenTen.
"HOW DARE YOU" at the same time Toneri bite his teeth and marched to hit the Uchiha, however shikamaru ran to block the attack along with naruto.
However, sasuke opened his rinnegan eye, he roughly grabbed hinata's arms and pushed her into the. Black hole that opened, suddenly disappeared before anyone could follow.
"HINATAAA" Hanabi, toneri and Neji yelled in unison.

"Arghhh" hinata winced as she was pushed roughly against a tree trunk.
Sasuke punched the tree bark, piercing it, he then placed both his hands by hinata's head, trapping her, he leaned over to meet her height
"GOD DAMMIT YOU ARE MINE....HOW DARE YOU" sasuke growled, as hinata flinched, squinted her eyes closed as she was scolded roughly.
Sasuke then gripped her arms and twisted them.
"How..how dare you... i...i thought you waited for me...you...you..." sasuke couldn't find the words. All he felt was rage, as if he wanted to smash things.
Scream out loud at the top of his lungs for such betrayal.
He felt like hurting hinata.
Hinata was only hearing his explosion, she knew whats inside him.
Sasuke was heaving and sweating. It was his peak rage.
He then took a handful of her hair pulling them, hinata winced but she tried to keep her voice only
Low so she won't enrage him more.
"YOU ...YOU SLEPT WITH ME THEN WITH HIM, ???" He growled
Then he heaved and continued.
Hinata tears betrayed her and rolled down.
"WHAT DOES HE HAS THAT I DON'T WHATS IN HIM THAT IS MISSING IN ME"
Hinata let out a silent sob.
She hiccuped as sasuke was hurting her physically and with words, and this only a reflection of how he was betrayed and his inner feeling.
Sasuke then let go of her, and put his hand over his forehead, as if he felt his mind exploding.
And indeed, he felt as if its a volcano erupting.
Sasuke then went back to hinata who was looking down sobbing quietly.
He then leaned on, resting his head on her breasts, he clutched onto them like a child and started sobbing.
"Why...hinata...why..." he started crying hysterically.
"I was once a man with dignity and grace...now i am slipping from your cracked embrace..." he sobbed
"Why did you do this to me hinata...i...i was better alone without anyone..." sasuke was explaining, yet indeed he didn't understand the reason, he was alone, on his own, happy being in solitude, loving none, then here she came, entwined him into her loving web, making him drowning into her loving ocean.
Left him naked, weak, and lost.
"A little sympathy i hope you can show me...couldn't you find a way to let me down slowly?"
"Why did you let me go hinata? If you are leaving me i'll be so lonely!" He cried and cried hysterically.
He cupped her cheeks as his face crumbled while hinata rested her hands on his cheeks, wiping his tears with her thumbs.
His forehead on hers.
Their nose tips touching.
"You betrayed me hinata... you betrayed your heart, and when you betrayed your heart, you ended up betraying me..."
he pushed her away then kept sobbing as he crouched down, bending his knees towards his chest and crying like a child.
"GOMENASAIIIIII SASUKEEE GOMENASAAAIIII" hinata sobbed hysterically and cried out loud, she marched towards sasuke who was crouching, wrapping her arms around him, her chest pinned to his back, her hands on his chest.
"GOMENEEEE ONIGAIIII ONIGAIII...." she couldn't see sasuke hurting like that.
She was the reason but she had to.
Hinata rested her cheeks over his, embracing him tightly.
Sasuke felt as if his broken shattered heart being put into pieces inside hinata's cold embrace.
Yes it was cold, because she betrayed him.
Sasuke put his arms inside his chemise pocket, he took out a ring, he was willing to propose,
He looked at the ring, hinata's pale orbs locked the ring.
Her tears started falling quickly.
He was willing to propose to her, but she was now 'pretended to be married'.
Sasuke looked at the ring, hinata held his hands tightly, and then sasuke took his hands away. He stood up and walked away.

In a dark room, sat a raven head starring at the ring, then he placed it inside the drawer.

In a hyuga compound, the inked haired girl was sobbing inside Neji's embrace, who was trying to comfort her.

Naruto and Ino were sleeping inside each other's embrace naked.