14

Sasuke woke up the next day, finding himself on top of hinata's.
His head was resting on her chest, both his hands around her waist, she had one hand over his head and the other resting on his back.
Flashback of yesterday's event took place.
He was tired, wanting to hold her, to sleep with no nightmares. He craved her.
Sasuke got up the next day, extremely pissed, he had shown her his vulnerability, yet, she was the one who betrayed him, he hated to show his weaknesses.
Sasuke decided to get up, hinata whimpered as she felt sasuke's weight being pulled off of her.
"Good morning...sasu chan" she gave a gentle smile that captured sasuke.
However, sasuke gave her a detesting look.
"Don't call me that.." he said dryly and then he took off.

"Oi...sasuke kun" sakura stuttered, she looked down as she saw her long life crush and love, approaching.
He was wearing his usual headband and poncho.
Sasuke was grumpy, he had a foul mood.
Everything around was pissing him off, he was seeing everything dark, he was suffering from break up pain and betrayal trauma.
He needed not the pink haired, annoying person to add on.
He snorted inwardly then gave her a nod.
"Sakura" he said stoically.
The pink haired girl saw how grumpy and down sasuke was feeling.
She turned into her submissive state as sasuke walked by her, their shoulders merely touching.
Sakura followed sasuke silently.

"Naruto sama, hinata sama is at your door as you summoned her..."
"Okay, please let her in" naruto said and the door opened to show the hyuga with her puffy eyes and dark expression. Naruto needn't to understand what pain she is going through, he knew quite well that she was dying slowly since the alliance was made.
"Oi hinata...how are you" naruto greeted the hyuga who smiled, though hinata was tearing apart inside, she still can keep her composure and hide her own feelings.
"Please sit down" naruto said and hinata sat across him.
"I know how you are feeling, i know that you are suffering as my best friend..and i can't see both of you dying slowly. Hinata chan, if there is anything i can do to help please...tell me"
Hinata looked down, fighting tears in her eyes.
"He won't forgive me" she started sobbing as she placed her palms over her mouth and her face crumbled.
"What happened to you hina chan, i have known you since academy days, the ruthless hyuga heiress, the determined girl to get whatever she wanted..., how can you be so hopeless and weak.."
"I am tired naruto kun...tired of being strong...i...want him back...but he won't accept me...he thinks i am a whore..."
"No hina chan, sasuke is only tortured...i can understand what he is going through...and i can't see you both like that, thats why, i have decided...you to call off this marriage."
Hinata flinched a little bit, her eyes widened at such saying.
"What about the alliance..."
"Its no use hinata, momoshiki will attack anyways, we know their ulterior motives, they only used the alliance as a camouflage, distraction... however, who asked me such thing was Toneri himself..."
"Toneri?"
"Yes, he wants to see you happier, and besides, both of you are good friends, he wants also to propose to yuno, thats why he had seek me, he knew quite well
That you won't accept such thing unless many supported this decision...its time for you hinata to be selfish" naruto gave hinata an assuring grin as hinata eyes were widening.
"Go get your guy...hinata...don't give up, you didn't give up to anything...now don't leave your new dream"
And with that..hinata hugged naruto's tightly, then she turned and decided to get her sasuke back.

Hinata went back to her mansion, she brought a beautiful bouquet, tomatoes, she knew sasuke loved tomatoes, so she decided to make him his favorite food, she went to his mansion, since old days, she had a spare key, he gave it to her since they were so much close to each other.
Hinata took her shower, dressed in a blue kimono, and decided to go to sasuke's mansion and get him back.

As sakura was walking, the silence was suffocating, she wanted to break the silence, but her submissive status towards sasuke was taking over.
"S..sasuke kun..." sakura said.
"Hm" sasuke just hummed
"Are...are you...okay? I mean...i feel you are a little..." but she was interrupted by his snap
"None of your business..."
at that, the pink haired girl was silenced.
The mission continued silently, sasuke unlocked the sharingan, and he started reading the carved messages inside the cave of the otsutsuki, he knew quite well, they'll attack soon, and momoshiki was planing something, and at such thought, he drifted towards a certain hyuga, who is now part of the otsustuki, and to such thought, he started to feel that maybe they'll hurt her, and he can't let that happen.
Sasuke slammed himself inwardly, even though she has betrayed him, he still can't see her get hurt.
He is such a wimp, he is worshiping her love, lies like a dog.
Sasuke finished and wrote the scroll, then he went outside the cave to see his former teammate.
She was gathering some herbs.
He waited for her, until she finished, as they were getting ready to go back to the leaf, an unknown attack came towards the pink haired, sasuke gripped her hands roughly, and took her out of the way, he saw two otsutsuki members attacking, sasuke started battling, they wounded him, sakura yelled his name and ran to aid him, but as she was getting the attack, sasuke again aided her, he saw that he must retreat now, he activated his rinnegan, and took the pink haired into a different dimension.

"Sasuke kun" sakura heaved as she saw sasuke bleeding profoundly, she started heeling him, until he stopped bleeding.
Sasuke was sweating as the pain was immense, otsutsuki are one of the over powered clans.
However, sasuke kept cringing as sakura took the blades out and tried to stop the bleeding.
Then she decided to grin the herbs she got, and mix them, she asked sasuke to take them.
She knew those herbs are kind of pain killers.
"Take, it'll ease your pain"
"Arigato..hin...sakura"he said as he chewed the herbs, he was going to mix up their names.
After a while from resting, sasuke started to feel better, but one thing sakura didn't know about the herb, it has a hallucinogenic effect.
Sasuke felt himself a little dizzy.
"Lets rest here for now" he said as he sat down under the tree shades.
Sakura nodded and sat by him.
Then all of a sudden sasuke started to blab
"Do you remember hinata, when we used to lie down like this?"  Sasuke said, sakura felt herself flinch, and her inside tearing.
Her eyes widened and she didn't gave any respond.
"Why did you leave me hinata..." he said again as sakura decided to hear everything out.
Its the first time sasuke is talkative, but as for sakura 's personality, she'll do anything just to be with sasuke.
"You know what hinata, i want to hurt you so badly, to show you how pain i am feeling..." he said in a stoic, malice voice
"Then hurt me sasuke..." sakura said
"I'll hinata..., i'll force you to marry me, i'll make you betray your husband and sleep with me, i'll spread a rumor that you are a whore... i'll make everyone hate you, so you have no where to go except for me...and i'll show you...how cold it is to be living with me after this betrayal..." sasuke snorted in anger.
"And i'll sleep with sakura.." and at such confession, sakura decided its her chance.
If she made sasuke sleep with her, hinata and sasuke's chance to be together again would be doomed, as for sakura, she knew quite well that hinata wasn't sexually active with toneri, and she did that for the leaf. Its her chance.
With no further notice, sakura leaned forward, she planted a kiss on sasuke's lips.
Then she kept kissing him, until she leaned down to his pants, she unzipped his pants, and took out his member that was loose.
Sakura leaned down and started to give him a hand job in order to arouse sasuke.
Sasuke moaned silently, he was still hallucinating, he murmured
"Ugh..ngh...hina..chan" as sakura started to lick his tips and gave him a blowjob.
Sasuke was moaning hinata's name,
He thought at first it was hinata's, then he came somehow to his senses, and saw those emerald green eyes, looking at him as she was swallowing his member.
He gave a malice grin and decided to betray hinata.
He knew well what to do, sasuke roughly grabbed sakura's hand, he flipped her over, now she was on all four, he roughly pulled down her leggings, and raise her pink skirt. And he thrusted one deep thrust.
Sakura screamed in pain, as she felt sasuke's member.
She felt like she was being torn into two, as sasuke thrusted deeply inside her.
Sasuke reached his climax, he then cum inside the pink hair.
With no further talk, he stood up, zipped his pants and said
"Lets go back"
Sakura was smirking.