2

The next day came, we were assigned to our teams and were ready to carry on the first stage of the exam, but that wasn't my concern at all, it was to beat that Hyūga weird girl.
As i was walking ready to enter the academy, i saw her sitting on a bench, she was apparently opening a bento box she had yesterday, sure she was going to have her breakfast.
I took some glances over her, hoping that annoying person won't notice me. And by saying annoying i don't mean she is like my fan girls, she isn't like them, she isn't clingy or noisy, but rather she annoys me because she is strong and challenging.
I sighed but my train of thoughts were cut when i heard a calling sound from none other than the Hyuga, her gentle voice is extremely different from her strength. Its gentle and comforting.
"Ahaaa uchihaaa saaan" she called, i scoffed and walked towards her.
She greeted me with a smile then said
"Please join me for breakfast..."
i shook my head declining her offer, however my stomach growled betraying me.
Indeed i was hungry but my pride stopped me from confessing.
The Hyuga gave a giggle pointing to my stomach
"Guess your tummy had another say" she gave a gentle smile so i scoffed and sat down.
She opened the bento box showing cherry tomatoes and two sandwiches.
I  raised an eye brow.
She pointed to the cherry tomatoes and said
"I brought these for you..." she smiled as she ate her sandwich.
I was somehow taken aback, how did she knew i loved tomatoes.
She must be sharp girl, but my mind trailed again to the past event, i was picking tomatoes, must be because of that, she noticed... and for the first time, someone did notice what i love.
She was impressive.
I shook that thought away as i heard a call from none other than the pink haired clingy sakura and that boisterous blond naruto.
"Sasuke kun...." she squeaked.
I cringed a bit but my eyes went to the Hyuga who her expression changed a bit.
An expression i don't quite know, or couldn't read.

I was so happy that sasuke joined me for breakfast, i made two sandwiches for us, i was thinking about how to make him join me, luckily i came earlier so i can try to catch him, i know that the uchiha is always early.
I picked for him the tomatoes because i knew he loved it, since the last event as i saw him picking them up.
However as we sat and ate together, my moment was cut with that special pink haired girl.
Sakura..i knew she was my rival. She is one of sasuke's fan girls, but i am determined not to lose.
I won't lose anymore.
I worked hard to became this far, none knew much about me, but i am now the strongest among my family, none know how far my powers and jutus's are.
I'll be stronger to protect those who are weak, i'll reach my goal of justice to people, eliminate those who are in powers of destroying families and enslaving people, since i heard of the uchiha massacre.

"Ohayo sakura chan" she said as she gulped her sandwich.
"Ohayo hinata...sasuke kun, we should go, its late..." sakura turned to face me, her voice is just pissing me off.
I scoffed then i nodded and stood up walking away.
Without even saying good bye or a thank you... and i don't know why.

I saw him walking away, without thanking me, my heart torn but i know him better than that.
No body gets the uchiha like i do, and soon he'll come to realize that he belongs with me.
We finished the first stage of the chunin exam, i decided to go and get a shower then head again to train. Hard work beats talent and i have to keep working hard until i reaches my goal.
I took a shower and wore my crop top fishnet, and purple pants, i wore the beige hoodie and headed for my usual training site.
As i was in the middle of training i was cut by a certain deep voice that i came to love.
"Hyuuga"

As i finished training, i decided to go to the woods and challenge the Hyuga again, i know that she'll train at the same site we battled, she is quite predictable and for me, i need to win over her.
I have to beat her.
I went and as i expected, she was there, sparring, i had to cut her training.
"Hyuuga..." i called sternly.
She turned and gave me a smirk.
"So you came?" She said
"No time to waste, lets battle" I said as i landed on my feet and took the standby position ready to battle, and as for her, she grinned and activated her byakugan saying.
"Remember our agreement"
"No need, because i'll beat you" i said mischievous and we started battling.