16

A certain raven head stepped again, into the leaf village.
He has been again away for extra five years. Five year when everything bad happened during such time.
It was loaded with misfortune.
Yes sasuke left the village for five years  after the incident.
It was the only way to runaway from his love and pain.
All flashback flowed like a flood inside his mind as his hair was ruffled by the wind.

"Sasuke..." hinata's voice came as her pale orbs were widened when she saw sasuke and sakura kissing, and after she heard that she was pregnant.
Sasuke's felt all the color in his face drain, how would he have thought that hinata would show up at such time, but always fate play its role.
"Hi..hinata..." sasuke stuttered.
Hinata's eyes went back and forth and sakura and sasuke then she faced sakura.
"Sakura...san..is it true its sasuke's baby?" Hinata asked when sakura gave a nod
"Sasuke, is it true that you slept with sakura..." hinata tried to keep her voice from shaking.
She looked into sasuke's eyes, she wanted to see that it was all a lie, she wanted his eyes to deny all that. But his eyes told the exact opposite.
Sasuke's eyes went down, closed in a sorrowful manner, declaring that it was all true.
He nodded slowly feeling ashamed.
Hinata's eyes started to tear, then she looked at sakura feeling a lump inside her throat, she said
"Sakura...can you leave us for a while..." and she gave a broken smile.
Sakura nodded and left.
Hinata got inside the mansion with sasuke following silently.
Hinata stopped and then she turned and landed a hard slap on sasuke's face.
Sasuke felt his face stinging, his mouth gaped and his eyes widened.
"You...you slept with her sasuke...you...cheated..." hinata started sobbing.
"Hinata listen...i..." he tried to approach her and rest his hands on her shoulder.
Hinata smacked his hands away
"Don't touch me...don't...." she hiccuped
"Hinata it was before i knew..."
"Knew what sasuke...you should have trusted me...you should have asked me...i pursuit you sasuke...and you always got away....and i waited for you...i have always waited for you... if you knew me quite well, you should have known its a sacrifice...yet" she started to cry and sob hysterically.
Then she cracked again.
"Why didn't you tell me...., that you slept with her, now she is back with your child sasuke!!!!!" Hinata put her hands over her mouth and sobbed more.
Sasuke approached her but she took a fighting stance
"Don't come near me..." so he stopped.
"Hinata, it was before i knew, i was in rage and vengeance consumed me, i wanted to hurt you like you did, betray you..." he tried to explain.
"Would you like if i did the same sasuke? Go and sleep with someone like you did? Would you be happy" she said in a defying voice
"I would kill him before you even have the thought of it..." he growled
"Well guess what sasuke... i'll be leaving you..." she walked by sasuke when he take a hold of her wrists stopping her.
"You can't..." he was shocked
"Well watch me walk away....and you go and take responsibility of your mistakes...for once...take responsibility" hinata snorted
"It is not my child hinata..i swear" sasuke pleaded
"Sasuke it is yours, babies comes from sex and that what you have done with her.... you should have known that before pointing your revenge at me..." she cried hysterically.
Hinata started to walk away when sasuke stopped in front of the door blocking her.
"You can't go hinata..., don't leave behind..."
"Move sasuke please...i beg you...move" she cried and hiccuped.
Sasuke shook his head as he glared at hinata, his look was mixing between pleadings and rage.
Then hinata went to the next wall, and with all her mighty, she punched the wall, breaking it, hinata walked outside. Sasuke watched as his beloved walked away, he shouts
"HINATAAA" while hinata was walking, crying her lungs out.

"Come in sasuke" naruto said as sasuke came inside his office, sasuke's eyes widened what he had saw before him, it was hinata, all crying and sobbing mess along with sakura.
"Sasuke, hinata wants to file a divorce" naruto said, sasuke kept his contained and stoic face, he looked at sakura who was keeping her face still but he can swear she was feeling gleefully.
"I won't divorce her...she can do whatever she wants...i won't sign the papers..."
naruto's eyes widened.
"Sasuke..thats dangerous..." naruto said
"Do whatever you want..., i won't sign the papers." Sasuke said with his low stoic tone.
He can show his vulnerability only in-front of hinata, but not in-front of anyone else's.
Hinata's flashed a glare to sasuke with her blood shot eyes, that were full of tears.
"I don't care...i'll act as if you are not even my husband...from now on..." hinata stood up and walked away.
Naruto sighed in defeat. This situation is pretty fucked up.
Sakura's pregnant with sasuke's child, hinata is pregnant and she doesn't want to tell, hinata wants a divorce but sasuke refuses.
Sakura is asking for the rightfulness of her child which is totally her right...she said
"My child won't be a bastard..."
"Sakura please leave us" naruto asked and sakura complied.