21

Hinata was now feeling slightly okay, sasuke has made her some soup for her cough.
He then decided to take a shower and leave hinata off for a while.
After sasuke finished off his shower, he went to where hinata was lying, she was still lying on the couch, too tired to get up and head to sleep, so she drifted off wearing her kimono.
Sasuke went over and saw her serene sleeping form.
He wouldn't remind himself of how beautiful she was, because indeed she is the most beautiful girl he has ever held before his eyes.
He could swear that if he can, he'll lock her up and keep her away from anyone so he would be the only one to admire her beauty.
Like a valuable gem, you keep it away from people so they won't taint it, nor touch it...nor take it away.
But for hinata, he can't cage the bird and stop it from flying..because hinata was like a free soul.
Sasuke brought a blanket, he covered hinata's sleeping form, he wanted so much to lie down by her, but he wasn't sure what she'll do.
Sasuke went off to his bed, he gazed up for a while before he drifted off to sleep.

"Sukee... sasuke..." sasuke pulled himself up quickly as he heaved clutching his chest, his hair was now damp because of sweating alot.
It must be again his nightmares, but this wasn't the thing that took his mind away, as much as the soft hand that was placed over his cheeks, stroking it gently, and the other that held his hands tightly.
He looked to find a pair of pale orbs looking at him in concern.
"You were having a nightmare" hinata said then she stood up, turned to walk away as sasuke gulped his saliva and still heaved.
However, before she could walk away, she felt a hand holding hers not so tightly, but yet not so loosely, she stopped and looked at the hand, then into those black orbs that failed to look at her, but was looking to the side, with a slight blush, and a twisted lips.
"Can...can you...can you lie by me...just for tonight..." sasuke mumbled but not too low for hinata to hear.
Hinata broke into a gentle smile, and with no further comment, she sat down by sasuke's, whose eye widened, hinata laid again by sasuke, and as old times, she wrapped her hands around his back, he rested his head between the crook of her neck, sniffed her scent, his hands around her waist,
smiling, sasuke slept like old time when hinata chased his demons away.

Sasuke got up the next day, he found none by him, flashback of last night came, however he heard some slight sound at the kitchen.
Sasuke got up, finished his morning routines and headed to the sound source, to find hinata was standing there, wearing his pants and his shirts, they were baggy, but needless to say, they were sexy on her.
She had her hair up to a messed up bun, she was preparing food, when she turned she saw sasuke standing at the door, ogling her back.
"Good morning...sasuke san"she greeted.
She knew quite well that sasuke would be pissed by 'san' honorific, but it's necessary for now.
Sasuke snapped out of it then said..
"Good morning hina chan.."  he was somehow pissed by how she called him san, makes him feels distance from her, but he decided to dismiss.
Sasuke sat down, by his twins whom were already sitting and waiting for the food to be finished.
Hinata sat down after setting the table, Eiji gave sasuke a cold look then sat on hinata's lap, while mikoto decided to do the same, she sat on hinata's other lap.
They started eating, hinata fed her children, while sasuke was watching in anticipation, hinata was indeed the best mother.
After finishing eating, sasuke stood up, headed to the door, and wore his cloak, he headed to naruto's house.

Sasuke sat down along with naruto and shikamaru, discussing the next mission.
However, inu bumped in, greeted the guys, kissed naruto's on his cheeks then she headed outside.
Naruto stopped and asked her where she was heading, so she answered
"Hinata just phoned me, she said she wanted to meet up, but first we will head to see neji, wether he is doing fine or not..." inu said as she was wearing her sandals.
At the mention of hinata visiting neji, sasuke's eyes widened and involuntarily the sharingan was activated.
Naruto couldn't notice such reaction from his best friend. He sighed and waved to his wife goodbye,
Then continued talking, as for sasuke, he drifted off a lot, was spacing out, because his mind was thinking of only one thing, hinata and neji.
Naruto had to call him multiple times asking if he can pay attention or not, for sasuke to just nod aimlessly then drift off again.
However, sasuke couldn't hold it anymore.
"Excuse me" he said and then he stood up and walked out for the door
"Sasuke...sasuke wait" naruto called but sasuke closed the door behind him, naruto let out a sigh.

Sasuke followed inu's chakra, it led him to the hyuga's mansion.
He knocked the doors and the butlers led him inside where hinata was there.
As he approached, he heard a faint chat, it was hinata's voice along with neji.
She was apologizing to him, pleading for him to forgive her, for his wounds was because of her, he heard that she ordered the maids to bring her more gauge to treat his wounds, sasuke was a ruthless man.
His mind played games and scenes of how hinata is touching neji's gently, sending shivers upon his body, she wasn't allowed to touch anyone but him.
Sasuke bite his teeth, he heard as neji thanked hinata sincerely, he decided to take a peek to see both are hugging, with neji top less... sasuke's rage was building, he walked inside the room, hinata and neji broke the hug again.
With neji's brows furrowed and instantly activated his byakugan.
"Sasuke? " hinata asked in awe, she rested her hands on neji's chest, so he would calm down.
"What are you doing here?" He asked sternly with a tint of demonic tone.
"Visiting neji...apparently" she defied back, sasuke gripped her arms tightly, tugging her somehow towards him
"Don't test me..hinata..." he said while grinning his teeth.
"Don't challenge me..sasuke..i think i already made myself clear.." she snorted back.
Sasuke was going insane, how can she be so gentle yesterday, sleep by him, fill him with her warmth, and now she is so cold and arrogant, ignorant and defying, she is playing with his feelings and that wasn't a pleasant one.
Sasuke let out a frustrated grunt, then he slapped her with the back of his hands.
Hinata fell down, but neji supported her.
But before neji was ready to battle sasuke, hinata turned her body and kicked sasuke on his face, sasuke dodged, but was met by a punch in his stomach.
Hinata took her fighting stance.
"If i beat you, you will comply to whatever order i say" he snorted
Hinata gave a smirk.
"No hinata, you are in no form...hinata" neji yelled.
Sasuke flinched at such word..no form, why isn't hinata in no form.
She looked perfectly fine.
Sasuke activated both his sharingan and rinnegan, he gathered his Chidori in one hand, and as he aimed for hinata, she dodged, but sasuke was now way more stronger than her, he appeared suddenly behind her, and as she turned he punched her, she flew away breaking the walls of her mansion.
Hinata wiped her bleeding lips, and stood up, neji was standing to take a fighting stance when all of a sudden inu appeared with the twins who looked at both their mother and their father's.
Eiji ran to his bleeding mother who was coughing blood.
"Oka chan...." he said concerned, then he gave sasuke a defying look.
"What is going on here..." inu asked pissed
Sasuke didn't answer, he marched towards hinata who was lying on the ground bleeding, he placed both his hands around her waist, and up he held her on his shoulder, hinata was struggling, however he looked at his children and said.
"Follow me now" he ordered, mikoto and eiji shivered and silently followed the man, he was as he said, a ruthless ninja.
Neji was going to stop sasuke but ino gave him a sign to hold back.
Hinata was in enough trouble, sasuke is a really jealous and possessive man.
He doesn't share.