15

Sasuke and sakura headed back to the leaf village.
After they reached the village, sasuke and sakura parted ways, sakura went back to her house while sasuke headed for naruto's office to report,however before that, he decided to head for his mansion first, then go to naruto's office.

Sasuke opened his door to find a cozy atmosphere, he was living alone, but he was taken aback to find that the lightings were somehow low lit, and the atmosphere had that vanilla odor, hinata's scent.
Sasuke stepped inside to find his hyuga standing in front of him, she was breath taking, sasuke's mouth slightly gaped at what he behold.
He had to admit, he was weak infront of the hyuga.
Hinata ran to him, she hugged him so tightly and whispered in his ears.
"Welcome home"
Sasuke kept his hands both to his sides, he clenched his fists a little, he wanted to hug her back, cry inside her embrace, hurt her like she does to him.
But he kept himself contained.
He had to make her taste from the same cup he tastes.
He decided to play along after pushing her away.
"I missed you sasuke..." hinata said with her gentle voice.
"I missed you more..." he planted a kiss on her plump lips. Hinata kissed back.
"I have prepared your favorite food"
sasuke gave a smile.
Hinata held his hands and dragged him inside the dinning room, she lit candles and made a romantic dinner, sasuke sat down across her.
He smelled the food which gave him nostalgic feeling, but he decided to not to crack and play along.
He found that her showing up is an opportunity, he didn't do much thing, here is hinata in-front of him, he can claim her as his own, it was easier than he thought, then he'll tell her husband she cheated on him, so she won't have any where else to go, and he'll sleep with dozens of women, when she is his, and make her suffer to the last bit.
Uchiha is known for his dark paths and vengeance, and he won't allow himself to be hurt by anyone again.
He gave an evil smirk, and started dining.
"Sasuke..." hinata broke the silence
"Hm"
"Why aren't you asking me anything...i mean...i thought..." she was interrupted when sasuke put down his chopsticks and said
"The most important thing is you are here with me tonight..." he said
Hinata gave a smile.
She started eating again, but sasuke stood up.
"Wh..where are you going..." she asked puzzled
"I need to report to naruto...i'll come back in couple of hours...wait for me" at that sasuke exited the mansion.

Sasuke then decided to go to sakura's place.
When sakura opened the door, to be shocked when she saw sasuke was standing at her door, he said
"Lets fuck..." and by that, sakura closed the door and both had a heated sex.

"Where are you going?" Sakura said as she was wrapped around her bed sheet, seeing sasuke zipping his pants and getting ready to leave.
"I have to report to naruto..." he said and by that sasuke exited the room.

"Ahaaa..sasuke...welcome" naruto greeted his friend.
Sasuke only gave a nod, but his eyes widened and then he grinned his teeth as he saw Toneri was sitting with naruto.
"What is he doing here" sasuke said in a malice tone.
Naruto gave a nervous chuckle and ran toward his friend who had activated his sharingan ready for a deathly battle.
"We need to discuss things,if you please sasuke sit down..." naruto said as he pushed sasuke a little, sasuke deactivated his sharingan and decided to sit.
"How was the mission so far." Naruto asked
"I have read the carved and i brought you a scroll... your vision was right naruto" sasuke said monotonous.
He handed the scroll over to naruto then said.
"I guess i'll be leaving now"
As he made his way towards the door, he was faced by Toneri who was blocking his way out.
Sasuke gave Toneri a death glare then said.
"Move..."
"Sasuke...i guess there are things we still need to discuss" naruto said as he saw sasuke and toneri glaring at each other.
Toneri had to do this for hinata's sake. In the end he has Yuno, and just only wants hinata to be happy.
"I guess i have reported, nothing needed to be discuss" sasuke snorted
"If you may please sasuke- san... we need you in such matter" Toneri gave a plea and sasuke was shocked, after a death silence, and both staring at each other, sasuke decided to turn and sit down again.
Naruto sighed then said
"As you know, Toneri and hinata are married, but Toneri is here for a divorce..."
and at such word, sasuke gulped but he kept himself contained.
"And what does it have to do with me...i have no business..." but sasuke was cut by toneri's words
"I guess its no use for me and the hyuga to pretend anymore..." toneri said
"Pretend?" Sasuke asked shocked
"You see sasuke, hinata had to marry the otsutsuki as a part of an alliance, during the war, you were unconscious, but hinata had to sacrifice her freedom in exchange of your life and every other one, and that was an agreement made long time ago by the hyuga's... however, Toneri here cooperated and took our side, no need for the alliance since momoshiki will attack anyway"
Every word naruto said was like a knife cutting through him, how could he be so naive like that, him, thinking hinata betrayed him but all she did was save his life.
Being again selfless and sacrificing for people who don't deserve.
Sasuke couldn't believe, it was kind of shocking and absurd. He felt like he was being pranked.
But he knew one thing, his best friend never lied.
He was then snapped back when Toneri continued
"Me and hinata have been real good friends, thanks god she didn't love me...we both shared the same feelings towards each other, she saw me as none other than an agreement, so did i, thats why, she told me about you sasuke...she waited for you so much...me and her were never sexually active, we haven't even slept at the same bed..."
"Why should i believe you" sasuke wanted to believe, but still this was too much, his mind couldn't comprehend...
"You can ask neji, Gaara, and above all, you can dig into her chakra and mine and see for yourself"  toneri said.
Sasuke looked at naruto, who gave him an assuring look.
Sasuke's face crumbled, upon hearing such declaration.
He realized what he had done.... he just slept with sakura twice as a vengeance to make hinata's suffer. When all she did was always sacrifice for him.
Sasuke felt himself stumble and fall, he felt a knot inside his stomach and a severe chest pain, he was as always selfish...he remembered when hinata asked him if he had ever asked her about what she is feeling, but all he was doing was hurting her, he was always on the run, leaving her, he left her for two years and she had to sacrifice for him.
When he came back she still wanted him....how can he abuse her love like that.
Sasuke felt tears running down his face.
"She...she won't forgive me..." sasuke sobbed when toneri and naruto both eyes widened at such declaration.
"What? What do you mean?" Naruto asked unsure.
"I....i she wont forgive me..." sasuke said again hysterically, naruto rested his hands over sasuke's shoulder.
"Look at me sasuke...look at me...don't let her go to waste..." naruto yelled at sasuke.
Sasuke stood up, he activated his rinnegan, and went back to his mansion.

Hinata was sitting waiting for sasuke to come back, the door opened as she saw sasuke's figure in front of her.
"Sasuke?" She said puzzled as sasuke approached her and all of a sudden he pulled her hard to his embrace.
Hinata felt her bones crushing at such deep hug.
"Sasuke...you..are squishing me..."
"A little bit more" sasuke said as he buried his face in the crook of her neck, smelling her scent.
"Are you okay sasuke..." hinata said puzzled as she felt the embrace tighten.
"Just a little bit more...please" he pleaded.
They stayed like this for a while until they broke the hug.
Sasuke and hinata continued dinning together again, and that night they slept embracing each other.

Five months has passed since the divorce between Toneri and the hyuga.
Hinata and sasuke were now preparing for their own wedding.
Needless to say how the couple lived those three months together, hinata always had out sasuke to sleep, they used to spar together, hinata used to read to sasuke while he resting his head on her lap.
They even used to take showers together...
And needless to say their sexual life was now back on track.
Sasuke always told hinata that the only heaven he'll be sent to, when he is alone with her.
Sasuke was worshiping hinata's love, she gave him the family he needed and everything he wished for.

After the wedding finished, hinata and sasuke went back to the uchiha mansion. It was the best day of their life.
The next day of their wedding, hinata woke up extremely sick, she has been feeling morning sickness for about two weeks now.
Hinata decided to sneak out not to wake sasuke's up, she headed for her check up.
Sasuke woke up, finding himself alone, naked inside his bed.
He groaned and went off for his morning routine.
However as sasuke was preparing his breakfast, a loud knock came from outside.
Sasuke opened the door to find none other than the pink haired girl.
"Sakura?" He said
Sakura pushed him, and made her way inside the mansion.
"I am pregnant..." she said.
Sasuke's eyes widened...
"What...how? Its not mine..."
"Its yours sasuke, we slept together twice"
"Its not enough to conceive.."
"Well it happens..." she smirked
Then she leaned on and planted a kiss on his lips.
"Guess we will have our own little family...sasuke-kun" she whispered his name as she nibbled his ear lobe.
Sasuke felt his blood froze, the time stopped, and the immense feeling of guilt, rage and confusion.
unbeknownst to him, hinata had heard such confession, she saw them kiss, she fell down on her knees.