CHAPTER 8: Part 2

Tpov

I was fuming, he really has balls doesnt he?
I had to admit though his words made my heart flutter and well my wolf wasnt so happy with me.

Your a dumbass he wants us. he loves us, i told you so...

Who cares? he needs to show me he does not just say some words and jut makes everything ok! I dont care what you think, and im not really the patient type so he better start showing me soon. i thought back to my wolf and she growled in frustration

I need my mate she thought back and i rolled my eyes. Is everyones wolf as annoying as mine?

I threw myself on the bed and shoved my pillow over my head waiting for sleep to overcome me.
why could life just be easier?

Oh right, because im Tori Black.

==============================================

I woke up to my bed shaking.

"Earthquake! oh f*ck im too young to die!" I yelled falling out of bed and strangly the shaking stopped as a husky laugh replaced it.

"Jake you butt munch! Is giving me a heart attack your goal for today!" I yelled as he tried to stiffle his hysterics with a cough.

"Sorry, just giving you a wake up call, rach and becaa will be here in 20 minuites.-" He said nonchalantly while i shot out of bed and to the shower.I took the fastest shower i have ever had in my short lived life and put my outfit for today on which was a pair of ripped black jeans and a tribal print halter top.
After quickly curling my hair, i threw on some quick makeup and looked in the mirror, when i was pleased with my appearance i ran out the door in time to see Rachel's black Camry pull up with Rebecca in the passenger seat and wave me into the car. I sighed really wanting to just turn around and walk back into the house but I got in anyways and we drove off.

++++++++

We arrived at the mall and got out of the cramped car and walked to the entrance in silence, talk about awkward.

" so.. what store are we to first?" Rebecca asked with her hand placed on her swollen stomach.

" Hot topic for me. but if you dont want to go.." I answered boredly not really caring if they wanted to go or not because i need to get a new belly ring.

"no its cool we can go there first." rachel replied smiling which i returned half heartedly, as we walked towards the gothic style store. i went straight to the body jewelry section and looked through the selection slowly while a Linkin Park song played in the background.

"maybe i can get one while im here." rachel said and i raised a eyebrow at her and she lifted her shirt revealing a little diamond belly ring. so big sis isnt the saint we thought..

"Wow, i cant say im not surprised, because honestly i am. " i said and she giggled.
i picked a rose belly ring which was really cute and rachel got the same, i put mine in right in the store because mine was starting to get worn out. i lifted my shirt and placed the cute ring in the navel and secured the ball when i heard 2 gasps.

"Tori Black! is that a tattoo i see?" rebecca asked shocked eyeing the multiple stars going up my midsection. I rolled my eyes and answered.

"yeah... i-" i stopped mid sentence when they both leaned in and examined the stars closely and they both simotaniously looked up with teary eyeswhich kind of scared me... creepy.

" you got our names..?" rachel asked and i was engulfed in hugs which got some weird looks from people.

"yeah." I stated simply while rebecca was litterly in tears, probably pregancy hormones?