Calling the doctor

Warning - spoilers (if you have not seen the Doctor Who episode where the 10th Doctor regenerates:

1: you have a problem

2: read no further, just go watch it then read the chapter, it's not that big of a spoiler, so if you don't care, read it.

Don't say I didn't warn you!!!

"DOOOOO WEEEEE OOOOOOOOOO"

I have decided to sing the Doctor Who theme, because I can't think of anything else to do. The Master has had to feed me three times and also let me go to the toilet.

He bursts in looking frustrated.

"Would you just call him?"

It takes me a minute to realise he's talking about the Doctor.

"With what?"

It's funny, despite the fact that the Master is an awful time lord being, and he's tried to kill the Doctor multiple times, and he's holding me captive - I keep thinking back to the last episode that I saw him in. the episode where the 10th Doctor regenerates. the episode where the Master saves the Doctor, of his own free will.

I think back to that episode and I am reminded that the Master isn't all that bad.

And, despite myself, I am enjoying his company.

The Master hands me a phone with which to call the Doctor.

"We're in your house, in your room, by the way, just tell the doctor that would you?"

I'm shocked, this entire time I've been in MY OWN HOUSE? Seeing my look if horror, the Master raises his eyebrows at me.

"I fixed it up so you wouldn't recognise it. Just call the Doctor and get it over with."

I look at him

"Why should I, you've made absolutely no attempt to hide the fact that this is a trap, and now you want be to lure my best friend over to you, so you can kill him."

The Master sighs and rolls his eyes, he must have known I was going to be difficult.

"Because... I've changed, Now I want to take him up in his offer, I want to travel with him."

I... was not expecting that.

"Would you just do it?"

He looks at me expectantly, at least if he's lying the Doctor will know where I am. I'm not usually a "save me, my knight in shining armour!" kind of person, but there's not much I can do when I'm tied to a chair.

I dial the Doctors number, and wait for him to pick up. I pray to god that it doesn't go to message bank. I cannot leave messages. I'm so awkward.

"Hello"

The Doctor picks up

"Hi, um Doctor? where are you?"

"In the TARDIS"

"Wait what. what are you doing?"

"Reading... where are you"

"Tied to a chair"

"Oh thank the gods! I was beginning to think you decided you wanted to live with your family and friends, rather than travel with me, I was considering leaving you and going back to my own dimension!"

Ouch.

"Anyway, I'm glad that it was just a little misunderstanding"

"I think your missing the part where I said I was TIED TO A CHAIR"

"Oh right, sorry... where are you?"

"Apparently in my own home"

"And, one more question, who trapped you?"

"5 bucks if you can guess"

"Never mind, i'll see you there"

I press end call on the phone.

"Is it done?"

I look at the Master -

"Yup, you better not have been lying to me or..."

The threat died in my throat - maybe I should attempt to get some more info in why he's really here.

"Or that would be really annoying and inconvenient, and by the way, why do you talk to me like I already know what's happening and what's happened, the only explanation you've given me is "I've changed!" I don't even know who you are!"

"You know, I know you know"

"Why do you think that?"

"Because I... I just do."

So much for that! fail!

Thanks for reading this far, I love you all, please vote so I know who you are, please comment to tell me what you like, should u make a sequel ??? That books nearly ended so I was hoping to get your feed back on wether or not to write another

Also if your a Disney fan, if you love frozen or if you hate frozen, please go check out my piss take of frozen. it's called melted and it's where Elsa has tropical powers and Kristof has a camel!!! it's great fun to write and I hope it's fun to read, so please, look it up:

"Melted (a frozen parody)"