Brief explinaltions(ish)

-I dedicate this chapter to BubblesSoph1811 she doesn't have a story that I can recommend... Yet-

"Yup that's me" the doctor replies "I love it when people say that" he grins crazily. inwardly I share his smile, but I'm seriously enjoying this so I decide to play along, I frown "the doctor, just the doctor? " "Yes, people never really can get over my name on the first go".
"Ok. what was that stone angel thing then. it didn't seem to like me very much?" "are yes, that was a weeping angel, nasty things weeping angels are. they are only alive while you're not looking at them. when you are they turn to stone. they feed off potential energy, by sending back in time. you never get to live what you should have lived, and that creates energy and that their food source, understand" "no" "no. I didn't think so. that blank confused look on your face is what told me".

But that's the thing. I wasn't confused. I knew exactly what he was talking about and the blank look was me trying to get a grip on the fact that the Doctor was really actually talking to me. I still think there's a chance I'm dreaming.

The doctor realises I'm not saying anything. "what's your name" he asks. "Jo" I reply. "Have you any idea where the weeping angel came from?" "I think it came from the outside of the T" I stop and he looks at me. stupid. he doesn't know that I know. "telephone box?" I continue "what's a telephone box?"

"Oh it's so much more than a telephone box though Jo! It's a time machine!" this conversation vaguely sounds like the one from the eleventh hour "what do you mean "time machine" " I laugh "there's no such thing as a time machine". "isn't there" he replies and opens the TARDIS's door "take a look".

-not sure if I've put in to much here. but I think it's ok. please comment and vote if you're enjoying it