Inside the TARDIS

-This chapter is dedicated to Krazy48, thanks for all the votes!!! I recommend her book taken!!!-

I run back inside the TARDIS. the console room was there as always. I do a quick once over. the gadgets and dials are the same as in Doctor Who but much, much cooler up close.

I figure that the TARDIS has already got into my head and formed a physic link with me.

I wonder if she likes me. at that thought the TARDIS shivered gently. I grin and take it as a compliment.

I realise that I had no idea which way the wardrobe was, so, keeping the physic link in mind I hoped that the TARDIS would help me find it. i came to a fork in the corridor and chose to go left. one more left and a right was all it took to get to the wardrobe.

The wardrobe was crazy of course, and again, just like in doctor who. I wondered again if the Doctor new about Doctor Who.

I decided to get started on finding a coat.

In almost no time at all I found the one I wanted. it was earthy brown, the same sort of colour as Donna's. it went down just past my waist and went really well with my green/brown top and jeans. it looked nice with my long light brown hair and blue eyes. I put it on and left the way I came to meet the Doctor, who was patiently waiting for me outside the door.