Randomiser

-Dedicated to Krazy48 because he/she won the competition that I've had on for weeks now.  hellooooooo readers!!!! just wanted to say I love you all, I wish that the news feed would show whoever reads my story, but it doesn't, so please please could you send someone to help. or a police man... or........ sorry, off topic, I started writing please, please and this just popped into my head. anyway please, please could you comment and/or vote??? it really encourages me and keeps me writing. over and out.-

I hear the familiar wheezing sound of the TARDIS come to a halt "Doctor? where are we?", I ask, "somewhere!" he replies "ok then-when are we?" "Er... somewhen? no. sometime. no anytime? I've set the TARDIS to random. last time I did this, I ended up in on a dalek
fleet ship, a dalek being an overgrown evil pepper pot of death" he clapped his hands together "so this time, I'm going to check where we are before we go outside."

I grin, I love the doctors description of a dalek. I should use it to explain what a dalek is to my friends next time I see them.

"Ooooooooo, you're gonna love this" the doctor explained, grinning like a child. "the seventh moon of renissilian, I don't think that there's any danger here. although, with my luck..."

"Doctor, what about that funny feeling you had on the Oods planet? did you figure out what that was?" "I dunno, going places helps me clear my head and having a clear head makes me think better. so here we are... places" he straightened his bow tie and walks outside "I like your bow tie" I say. in return I get a raised eyebrow(ish thing, I always wonder where his eyebrows went) "its cool" he grins "really? you think so?" I try to suppress laughter but I accidentally snort and he scowls. I can't hold it in anymore and I burst out laughing. the look on his face is priceless.

He walks off and I follow him. he snaps his fingers and the TARDIS door closes behind us.

The moon was very beautiful. green, purple and orange plants were all around us. a dense, alien jungle on a moon! I couldn't believe my luck! and then I really couldn't believe my luck when I heard the distinctive sound of a darlek weapon.

The doctor gripped my hand and pulled my arm so hard I thought he might have pulled a muscle. We ran back to the TARDIS but just before we reached safety, a dalek moved into the clearing, blocking our escape.

Another dalek came out of nowhere. literally. "you will follow" "will I now?" the doctor retaliated "you are the predator, you will follow!" when I watched Doctor Who I always found the dalek voices funny. now they scared me to death, but I tried not to let that show. We stood there "you will follow or you will be exxttterrrmminated!!!!" "come on" the doctor whispered.

As we followed the dalek I nudged the doctor "overgrown evil pepper pot of death?" I asked him innocently "pretty much" he whispered back "SILENCE" the darlek said. we were lead under ground through mettle passage ways when we reached a cage "you will enter. ENNTERRRR" the dalek commanded. the doctor walked in and I was forced to follow "you will await further orders" the dalek said in its now less terrifying more annoying monatomic voice and then it locked the door and left.

-thanks again for reading, please, please comment and vote, when you do, I know you are reading, and when I know you are reading, I feel obliged to keep writing. (Not sure about this chapter but I think it's ok)-