Its not over yet...

-Dedicated to efruck123 thanks for all the votes!!! Go follow!!!-

It was the most awful choice I'd ever had to make. Leave my world and run with the Doctor, never to return. Or go back to my mundane life, with no hope of anything truly exiting ever happening again. I made my choice, I'm not going to reflect or look back upon it.

"There's one thing I never understood Doctor?"

"hmmm, what's that Jo?"

"Well you were in a parallel universe... my universe, right?"

"Yup" he said, popping the P

"well, when you, Rose and Micky skipped into the other parallel universe for the first time, you didn't notice that you had ?until you saw the blimps, right?"

"Yes?"

"But you never said anything about the planet feeling weird, and in my universe you don't exist, only in the TV show, so unless all the other planets didn't exist either, the Earth would either be enslaved or non existent, yes?"

"Correct"

"But the other planets did exist, we saw the Ood and the daleks, so shouldn't I not exist?"

"I suppose..."

"But that's not it, is it? the Ood were acting strange to, it wasn't just the planet that was wired it was the Ood themselves. that Ood looked like it couldn't even see us for a while, it just sort of stared absently"

The Doctor looked at me with a slightly puzzled, vacant expression.

"Sooooooo?"

"So what?" he asked absently, obviously in thought

"So what's with the weird behaviour from the Ood?" He snapped out of his strange little trance-like state "I dunno, they're Ood, there's always something wrong with the Ood"

On that note, he started running around the console, taking us somewhere else, leaving me just as puzzled as ever.

-I'm sorry I haven't updated in ages!!! I feel like I've given away half the story in this chapter! please, if you like it please vote and leave a comment, even follow me if you're feeling really nice!!! I love everyone that's reading this, thank you so much!!!-