A new alien

- I dedicate this chapter to randomtardisgirl and I recommend her book travel to another universe.

Disclaimer - I am using randomtardisgirl's alien the Waratel (with permission of course) thanks for your great idea randomtardisgirl-

The mechanical sound of the brakes being left on rings throughout the TARDIS and I start to get exited. "where are we going now Doctor?" even I'm surprised at my own enthusiasm "dunno, I've set the TARDIS to random again"

well we all know how that turned out last time don't we?

The TARDIS's sound faded "well? where are we?" "ooooooo, special treat, we're on the planet Looporodi, the Waratel home planet, it's kind of like a hive with different layers of society and ranks. Some of them are dangerous but almost never mean any harm. you know that some of the" "Doctor, you're rambling" I interrupt "right, yes, let's go take a look!"

We step outside the TARDIS and come face to face with a green blob. the Doctor grins "utterly harmless, this one" he says under his breath so only I could hear. "Hello" he says, I assume we are now speaking in a different tongue. "I'm the Doctor"

The green blob just looks at us "we are just here visiting, ummm, is it ok if we take a look around you're planet?" the Doctor asks politely. "Of course" the blob doesn't really say this, more it vibrates the message "thank you!" replies the Doctor.

We go for a walk and it is not long before we find more Waratel. I assume that's what the blobs are anyway. The Doctor points out a purple one and says it has hypnotic powers. an orange one is in a lake, an amphibian one apparently.

Very soon it becomes clear that the Waratel, despite some having dangerous traits, are harmless. so I get up my courage and before the Doctor can stop me I go up to a Waratel to ask if there is food that we can get anywhere near here. "Don't the Doctor warns, i hardly hear him" I love trying the exotic outer space food some planets have.

The Waratel I go up to looks distracted. I marvel at his brilliant shade of electric blue. I go up and give him a little wave "hello, I'm Jo. um, is there any food near here?" "yes" it vibrates "go down that street a little further, you'll find food to eat" "oh thank you, come on Doctor, I'm going to find food." "ok, I'm coming, just be sure not to touch the.." I brush up against the Waratel's flesh/jelly and my skin burns at the touch, its so painful. watever it is I can feel it spreading. The pain intensifies as it reaches my chest. I collapse in a writhing ball on the floor, froth spilling from my mouth. the last thing I see is the doctor racing towards me. everything goes black.

-how was that? if you like the Waratel go read travel to another universe to see the original Waratel!!! please comment, vote and follow if you're enjoying my work, thanks again!!!-